Ch. 23: Rise Of The Queen and King (Part 1)

Deep in the woods of Halloween Town 1000 years ago

A group of witches and warlocks gathered around bloody corpses of two werewolves. The werewolves were dressed looking royal.

"They dare kill the Queen and King and use their pure blood to make a jewel that can control anyone!" a warlock roared in anger. A witch used her magic to remove two wolf masks that wasn't stained with blood. "They shall pay for their insolence." she growled.

"Fear not members the some day there will come the perfect vessels for the great alphas. And they will rule all of Halloween Town." Another witch exclaimed.  

Centuries later Black Manor Selena's P.O.V

"Where did you get that sketchbook?" I asked worried since that book is filled with a lot of things. I took the book out his hands. I noticed Theo looking  at me concerned etched over his face. "The other night Ethan and I saw you sleep sketching, which you only do when stressed. When Ethan took you back to bed I went to get it and saw the picture." He told me. 

I sighed and opened the sketchbook up showing pages from our adventures. "Wow these are from every evil creep we're against." Isaac exclaimed. Each picture ranged from different things like one picture showed me and Ethan during the blue moon to Jace joining. The thing was all the pictures were dated the night before they happened.

"Moonlight  how have these sleep sketches occurred?" Jace asked me. I looked down as I turned it to the first page showing day Ethan and Benny learned about the supernatural. The picture consisted Ethan holding the the nest of cubile animus, the solar eclipse and the souls going through Jace. "Since we killed you the first time. I get visions in my dreams and when I wake up I'm at my desk and this book has a new picture." I explained.

I pulled out another sketchbook from my bag and opened it. The pages showed pictures that I saw nightmares. One was of when Jace bit Ethan and me during the dance, Jace turned the page quickly.

Jace's P.O.V

Selena is many things and if there one thing I know is that her letting guard down isn't easy for her. I looked through the more current sketches most of the pages were of the Tribunal. "The tribunal have been haunting me for weeks. They make me so mad that...that...that..." she started trailing off as everything around her started floating her were going red.

"Selena!" I shouted getting her attention. Everything started fall we all caught the more break able item. Is this what she's been keeping hidden under tough girl facade?

"Sorry all I want to know is why are they so keen on getting me and Ethan." she shouted looking on the verge of a breakdown. "Sellie tried breathing." Ethan told his hot-headed sister. 

She calmed down after a while. "Okay we need second in command just in case." Selena stated regaining her composure.

"Who are strong enough to be second in command of you both?" Erica asked. I have to agree with her. After every one left but Ethan and Selena stayed behind

"Jase, we want you and Sarah to be our second in command." Ethan stated bluntly. 

"Hold it you want me and Sarah to in charge if something happens to either of you?" I asked. They do remember what I did to them right? "Yep because Sarah is sweet and knows when to take charge like Ethan. While you never back down."  Selena as she and Ethan walked out.

"You and I are more alike then you think," She handed her medallion to me, "Even when you were a jerk I saw you as my best friend. When time is right you'll take the lead." I watched as she and Ethan flew away. I went the balcony as Jay and Jesse joined me. We saw Nate and Emily looking back at us.