Ch. 20: Together as One

At school Sarah's P.O.V

It's been a surprisingly normal day at school Erica, Jesse, Jase, Jay, David and I were going to relax today. But we started to hear arguing as we saw Selena pinning Ethan to the ground. "Get off me Selena." I heard Ethan growl. 

"Make me little brother." Selena teased. Selena always loved to tease Ethan for being the younger twin. But she she has never done this before. Next thing we knew Ethan threw Selena off of him. They didn't seem to notice us. Once they both got up Selena tackled him. David and I quickly separated them. 

"Now what's got you two so upset?" Jase asked taking their attention from each other. Thank God for Jase being Jase. Selena and Ethan were talking over each other making it hard to understand them. Soon they went back to fighting.

"How were these two able to kill me the first time?" Jase muttered lifting Ethan up by his shirt collar. "Why do you and Jesse do this it's so humiliating." I heard Ethan mutter as Jase and I walked with him while the others walked with Selena.  Keeping them far from each other.

At the Black's mansion Scott's P.O.V

My pack and I walked into the mansion a tension held heavy. Sarah, Rose, David, Benny, Erica, Jase, Jesse, Jay and Rory sitting in the living room looking tired. "What happened to you guys?" Aiden asked. The next thing we knew we heard yelling as Selena hit the wall startling me and the others. Now it begins that's just great.

"Why you little rat." Selena shouted upstairs as she ran back up. What did we walk into?

"What's wrong with them? They acting like this since school." Sarah groaned sounding annoyed. "I think I know someone that could shed some light." I told them bring out my laptop and projected it to a wall. Derek was on the screen looking his usual sour wolf self.

"What do you want?" he growled. Yep he's still the same brooding werewolf. "Hey is that Scott?!" I heard my best friend Stiles shouted. Just like that the half of my pack back home huddled around Derek.

"Hey Scotty who are these guys?" Ethan (Aiden's brother) asked. 

"These are Ethan's and Selena pack members." I said vaguely. I had mention them when the guys and I were back home for the summer. 

"So these the guys butts Selena kicked? Why would anyone want attack Selena from behind?" Jase asked. Rude but honest I will give him that. "How was I supposed to know." Ethan shot back. "She the captain of almost every sports team, plus champion boxer." David adds.

"Why did you call me?" Derek growled getting annoyed. Thank god he stays focus unlike the others. As if on cue Ethan's and Selena's yelling and fighting grew louder. "That how do why are my cousins acting like this?"

"Maybe it's a dominance and sibling issue. Don't alpha's fight for dominance a lot. With them both being alphas and twins maybe they feel threaten by each other." Jackson states causing me and my pack to look at him surprised. It does make sense. Wow never thought I say that about Jackson. 

"He's right. Emily and Nate used to do the same thing. Not something you want to get in between." Jacob pipes up. 

"Selena and Ethan are also part witch and angel so it might be worst." Erica Jones adds. 

"Why am I not surprised. They will figure it out if they are anything like you, they will step up." Derek grumbled. I heard Talia laughing hearing her cousin say something nice me. It was very rare for him to admit things like that. "Shut up!" Derek exclaimed. Wow he and Jase would get along well. Both are broody and always frown but care about their family.

"I'll talk to you guys later." I told them as I turned off my computer. The yelling got louder as Jase and I went upstairs to break up the fighting.

The next day at School Sarah's P.O.V