Ch. 10: All Hallows Eve (part 2)

To be clear the Morgan mainly consist of Ethan and Selena, Kal, Marcus, Jesse and Jacob, Sarah, Rory, Erica and Benny.

--------------------------------------------------

Halloween at  Black's house Scott's P.O.V

I just stared at my aunt and uncle in disbelieve. They knew about the supernatural world not only that but they were a part of it!

"How did you guys know where we were?" Liam asked. Mrs. Cromwell placed a hand on my aunts shoulder. "I told them. Samantha is my daughter Gwen's best friend so informed them." Agatha explained. 

"You guys knew about everything?" I muttered. I couldn't deal with any of this I could feel my anger rising. "We didn't think you, Selena or Ethan would become werewolves much less alphas." Uncle Ross explained.

"As much as we would love to hear this. Could we get our alphas and Theo back?" Jacob chimes in getting between us. He's right beside Ethan and Selena are going to want to know this and I pretty sure there will be yelling whether from Selena or Ethan that's anyone's guess.

"Elijah is right. We need a plan to help them both your friend and the spirits possessing them." Agatha states. Benny looked at her like she was crazy but hey it wouldn't be any different. "Help the vengeful and I'm pretty sure deadly spirits?" He shouted. She looked stunned at Benny's comment she almost looked mad.

Agatha's P.O.V

I was shock at what Benny said about my friends. He doesn't know what I been through, What they been through. "You listen here those three were once my very close friends back in the dark ages. Mortals took their parents from them. All they want is to let the mortals feel their pain by turning them into creatures. But that doesn't give you a reason to talk about them like that!" I shouted. I never really had a temper but no one talk about my friends like that.

No P.O.V

"Okay if there is any good in them how are we going free both your friends and our friends?" Sarah asked as she tried calm both magic users down.

"Sam maybe you could call...him." Mr. Morgan asked his wife. Mrs. Morgan looked at him knowing who he was talking about. "No Ross. I am not calling him." she argued forgetting the two pack worth of teenagers attention. Jane, who was being watched by Marnie at the mansion, looked at her parents. 

"Who are you guys talking about?" the nine year old questioned. Mrs. Morgan pulled out her phone calling someone. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and there stood Lucifer and a woman in her early twenties standing in the door way. Jesse led the two in to where everyone was gathered.

"Hi mom, grandpa." Mrs. Morgan greeted not looking happy to see the king of hell. Aurora hugged Mrs. Morgan. "It's greet to see you ya little terror." the angel-human hybrid greets happily.

"Nice you finally called after what fourteen years." Lucifer tells his granddaughter bitterly. "This is not the time for this. Three ghosts have possessed Ethan, Selena and Theo." Mr. Morgan explains. Lucifer's demon eyes showed and he wasn't happy.

"Let me guess. Lilith, Aspen and Blaise?" Hell's therapist questioned. Agatha nodded. "How do we stop them?" Scott asked. 

"Well I can remove their souls from my great grandchildren and Theo's bodies but to do that you would need to destroy their cursed spell book to release the evil it has on them." Lucifer explained. Aurora hand them shackles.

"Iron shackles renders a witch's magic useless with a small amount of wolf's bane to weaken the werewolf side." Lucifer explained. They know had the one thing that could give them the advantage.