Ch. 8: Blast from the Past

The three cloaked witches wander the woods looking for something. They found what they were looking for. They came a cross a statue of girl in an 1800's styled dress.

"Look sisters the answer to our problem." The black cloaked witch announces. They stare at the statue for a bit. "Uh Winnie how's a piece of rock going to help us?" The dark blue cloaked witch asked. The witch in the dark purple cloak started chanting 'rock' over and over until the witch the black hit her in the stomach.

"Zip it Sarah. Because Mary, this no ordinary statue. This the statue of Kali Casimir one of the strongest, cruelest, and most beautiful demon to ever be created." The witch Winifred explained.

"Demon from deep within your crypt," Winifred began reading the incantation, "I free thee from where you've been kept. Awaken and heed command. And together we shall rule this land. So, I summon thee to come forth, Like soldiers ready to show their worth. Arise from within the depths of the Underworld, So, that you may spread darkness and fear upon this mortal world.." The stone crumbled revealing what most would see as a teenage girl.

The woman was beautiful with long wavy dark brown hair and striking green eyes wearing ripped jeans, a tank top and wedges. 

"~I'm back~." She said in sing-song voice before her beautiful features turn evil. "And who freed me from that retched prison?" She asked. Mary raised her hand getting the demoness attention. "That would be our sister Winnie." she giggled

At school Ethan's P.O.V

I was at my locker as Benny filled me in on the blank part when my...wolf side?...was in control. Sarah, Erica and Simone walked up to us.

"Hey guys how our nerds doing today?" Erica asked. Even though Erica shows some ounce of care towards since I'm one best friend's brother and Benny is my best friend but she wouldn't greet us like this. "What do you want?" I asked dryly. Erica huffed that I caught onto her act. "Have you guys seen Selena anywhere?" Sarah asked.

"No is she still avoiding Jay?" Benny asked. I have to agree even though Jesse and her have the most in common, but Selena and Jay were always together like me and Benny. "Yeah who knew She-Beast Morgan would be timid when it comes to a crush." Simone chuckled.

I saw Megan walking up to joining the conversation. "Hey guys. Ethan, Jesse is on his way." She told me. I ran off knowing that I'm adding fuel to the fire since Jesse hates it when I avoid him.

Sarah's P.O.V

Ethan ran off like he was being chased. 'What's going on between those two? Jesse might be a jerk at times but he means well and he adores Ethan, so why was Ethan avoiding him?' I ask myself. I was brought out of my thoughts when Jesse and Jay came walking up. 

"Hey Jesse, you just missed Ethan." Benny told him. Somehow those two have found common ground since Jesse doesn't pick on him but they aren't friends I know that much. Jesse was about to head of when Erica stopped him. 

"Hold it. I'll tell you where your little nerd is in exchange for why  he's avoiding you." Erica told him. Normally I'd scold Erica for this kind of thing but honestly I wanted to know too.

"When I met with Athen, he threated me that I did anything stupid he wouldn't hesitate to end me. Then he grabbed my shirt pulling me into a kiss." He explained. All our jaws dropped at the statement. 'Okay didn't expect that.' I thought. "Now where is he?" Jesse asked Erica. Jay quickly handed Jesse a pair of sunglasses.

"Lounge." Erica tells him. He uses his vampire speed and disappear. I noticed Kyle walking up with a girl that I have never seen before. 

"Hey Kyle, who's your new friend?" Benny asked trying to act cool. He is very bad act smooth. "My name is Kali." she told us. There's something about her  that I don't like. 'Great Ethan's paranoia is rubbing off me.' I groaned at myself. Seems that Jay doesn't like her either.