Ch. 12: New Enemies and Unexpected Allies

Sarah's P.O.V

It's been two weeks of nothing, no supernatural attacks. At least Ethan, Lenny and Scott have calmed down from Halloween night. 

"Hey Sarah." I pulled out of my thoughts when Erica, Jesse and Jacob walking up to me. We decided to give our alphas some space. Jesse didn't like it but he knew they some time to themselves. "Hey guys any word?" I asked

"The alphas are way too calm." Jesse states. 

"We should let them be and how could not tell us you and Jay knew this?!" I questioned. Erica and I knew that Jesse like to keep thing to himself, but he and Jay were friends with Mr. Morgan. "He wanted a normal life so we promised him we would never bring up him being him a werewolf. We never brake our promises." Jesse explained.

"I have to agree with Sarah here. Can you drop your tough loner act for once and tell us how you know so much?" Erica scold him. Erica might not be fond of Ethan but she is close with Selena. "All I know is that there is something is after Ethan and Selena." he told us his frustration clear in his voice.

"Hey guys." Selena called out as Ethan and her walked up to us. I even with everything happening I'm still happy Ethan isn't mad at Jesse for the secrets. What was funny was that Ethan gained confidence and would tease Jesse, not that he mind.

"Oh I forgot to give this to you guys Kal found a while ago. It about ghost wolves might help some." Jay said pushing up his glasses. He knows he doesn't need them but he uses them so people won't mistake him for Jesse. He handed Selena the book making her smile as she kissed him on the cheek surprising him when she ran off.

"Better go see you after school." Ethan told Jesse giving him a kiss before walking off.

The woods Ethan's P.O.V

"Come on Ethan, you  and Scott can't say that it's cool we're related to the King of Hell." Selena exclaimed as Scott, her and I  walk through the woods. I won't admit she is right it does feel a little cool to learn more about our family.

"So you guys aren't mad about Aunt Sam and Uncle Ross lying?" Scott asked. Well it make sense that he would have some trust issues. I've seen how he keeps a close eye on Theo and Liam. "For a bit but everyone has their reason." Selena said as she climbed a tree. 

"Hey Scott how the most trust guy we know keep such close eye on big bro and temperamental short stack?" Selena asks. I agreed with her, a dangerous thing in itself,  because he got along with everyone.

"Theo betrayed me and tried to kill me many times. Saved Liam from falling off a roof but accidentally turning him into my beta. After becoming a werewolf I learned who I could and couldn't trust." Scott explained. 

"Wow you've been through more than us Scotty." I told him. Suddenly I sensed something  in the distance and by the way Selena's eye are glowing.  Lenny ran ahead as Scott and I ran after her. She held a man by his neck against a tree but the man didn't look surprised.

"What are you doing here Peter?" Scott growled.

"You get this thing to let go of my throat?" The man Peter states as Selena's grip is tightens a little.

No P.O.V

"Let him go Sel." Scott sighed. Selena reluctantly let go growling as she made her way next her twin brother. "Friends of yours's?" the former alpha asked.  

"My cousins alpha ghost wolves." The true alpha informs him. Peters mutters in frustration, "Of course they are werewolves and alphas too."

"Scott mind filling us in?" Ethan asked. 

"Scott was my beta." Peter states. Scott growled as the man smirked. "I was no one's beta, Peter. All you did was create a someone that's stronger than you." Scott retorted. The werewolf growled in anger at the reminder.

"Okay but how you find him?" Selena asked the older werewolf. As if on cue Jase stepped out of the shadows. "Miss me?" Jase asked with a smirk. Ethan growled as he threw a dagger that Jase barely misses. "Looks like someone is still mad about last year." the oldest Black brother laughed stand a feet away from where he was standing.

"You nearly killed us. So yeah sorry if we are ticked." Selena growls letting her claws out just in case. "So what brings two physcos to our little neck of the woods?" Ethan asks his voice filled with sarcasm.

"Easy puppy we're just here to warn you." The vampire states as he mocks the nerdier twin. Scott held his cousins back as he asks, "About what?" Scott didn't like either Peter or Jase but he could tell they meant no harm.

"The tribunal." Peter reveals.

Outside the Black Mansion Sarah's P.O.V

We all arrived outside near the woods. Ethan texted us to meet him, Lenny and Scott here so for something.

"Hey guys." Ethan greets sounding very nervous. And for Ethan that's saying something. "Good news we found some help." Scott tells us all three of them looked not so happy. I noticed David looking at them they weren't telling us something.

"The bad news?" David asked. Out of nowhere a man I didn't recognized and Jase walked out. Jay, Jesse and I were about to kill Jase but Ethan stopped us. "Easy guys for some reason these two what to help." Ethan tells quickly. We just glared at Jase.

"The tribunal is back." Jase told us. Most of of looked confused except for Jesse and Jay, they looked concern. 

"What's the tribunal?" I asked. All three brothers looked at us then back to each other. "People that make the thing I've done seem like nothing and should be taken down." Jase states. They must very bad if Jase sees them as a big enough threat to warn us.

"Ethan! Selena!" Out of nowhere Mrs. Morgan comes flying down to us. "Have any of you seen Jane?" She asks sounding panicked.

Scott's P.O.V

"Wasn't she with you and dad?" I asked. I saw that Theo, Lenny and Ethan had the same feeling as me find Jane. Suddenly we hear a woman singing so me and the others follow the voice.

Soon enough we were in a graveyard where we saw Jane and those witches that have been bugging us for weeks. The one with red hair had her close to her on their brooms while the blond one had Rose dangerously close to the cliff near the end the this place. "I knew they would come for the little brat. Now either you two ghost wolves come with us or this cemetery will get two new bodies." The witch, I think her name was Winifred, threatened.  We all froze at the threat.

Ethan and Selena charged at the blond knocking her away but Ethan fell off the cliff. "ETHAN!" Aunt Sam, Theo, Selena and I yelled.

"What a pity but I guess the tribunal will have to settle with one ghost wolf." the witch said with fake concern, "and this brat can join her brother." She pushed Jane off her broom. But just as Aunt Sam was about fly up and save her, Ethan caught her in mid-air. The thing was he had angel wings letting him fly.

"I don't believe it." I heard Jase muttered surprised. 

Out of nowhere the blond witch got up and shoved Rose dangerously to the edge of the cliff. Selena caught her but she bit into Rose's shoulder at the same time Ethan grabbed her forearm while his claws were out and by the sound of pain from Rose they dug deep but they managed to get safely back over the cliff.

"This isn't over." Winifred exclaims as she and her sisters flew off.

We ran over too the Ethan and Selena, Jane ran and hugged her mom. Liam and I looked the wounds on Rose since she passed out from the pain. The wounds were deep and the looked like Liam's and Jackson's wound before they were turned.

"Is she okay?" Erica asked.

"She's alive yes but it looks like Ethan and Selena have their own beta now." Liam told them.

==========================================

What do you guys think. Let me know if I am getting confusing. Byeeeeeeee.