Ch. 7: A Date Interrupted

You guys get to see what Jesse's deal was with Ethan. And this idea was brought you by readergirl86. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback to Lawn of the Dead No P.O.V

"Well I'm out," Jesse said about leaving. Ethan seemed to be annoyed by this and stopped him.

"Oh no you don't! You're the one who got me into this mess, now you are helping." Ethan commanded. Jesse leaned down to Ethan's ear.

"I'll help if you go out with me." Jesse whispered quiet enough that Selena can't hear him. Ethan blushed but nodded.

End of Flashback Ethan's P.O.V

"Dude you're going out with Jesse Black one of the scariest guys in school." Benny said over the video call along with Rory. I rolled my eyes. "It's not a big deal." I told him.

"Besides everyone calls him your boyfriend anyways." Rory adds.

"Yeah about that does everyone thought he was my boyfriend anyway?" I asked. 

"Probably because every one in school knew about your crush on him. Or because Jesse threaten all the jocks to leave you alone." Rory chimes in. Good thing Selena put that spell on our computers so our fanged friends can show up on camera. "Most likely both." I sighed. I turned off my computer.

"You look happy." I heard Scott tell me. I noticed him outside my door. Scott and I did have things in common mostly how we both liked guys who used to be evil. Scott is the only one who knows about my date. "Yeah but please keep Lenny at bay." I told him.

"Don't worry she out," he told me as he was heading out before he stopped, "Oh and Ethan make sure you keep Jesse on a tight leash." 

"Don't worry." I assured him. Actually Jesse doesn't tease Selena and me about biting us after what happened with Jase. 

"Ethan, Jesse's here." Jane called from downstairs. I told her I was coming as I was headed out of my room. I came down the stairs seeing Jesse at the door.

"You ready to go?" he asked me with his signature smirk. Why he likes me, I'll never know. I nodded as we left.

No P.O.V

Scott walked to the window in Ethan's room watching Jesse and Ethan leaving the house and smile as sent a text to someone.

Jesse's P.O.V

Ethan and I were walking through the park just enjoying the quiet. But that doesn't last long when we see Ethan's dork friends running towards and hides behind us.

"Can we help you?" I asked slightly annoyed. Selena walked up to us before shoving away from each other as she grabs Benny and Rory.

"I told you two that you need to help the football team and the martial arts club today." Selena scolded. Wonder what these two did to deserve that punishment? "Please Selena don't make us do it." Rory begged. 

"Yay we did mean to go into your room without permission." Benny pleaded. I heard Ethan sigh as he looked slightly annoyed. "Okay, Benny and Rory you guys know that Selena's room is off-limits so you both have to face the punishment but Selena, you have to get the football and martial arts club to pay them for their cooperation." Ethan said getting in Selena's way so she wouldn't hurt them.

"Fine." Selena growled dragging Benny and Rory away. 

Ethan's P.O.V

We left the park and headed to the library since both like the quiet. But of course David came up to us. After what the blue moon incident David apologized to us, he felt really bad for hurting Jane and he hangs out with Aiden. Jacob was right behind him.

"Hey guys." David greeted only to get shushed. Jacob looked annoyed small traces of his vampire eyes were showing.

"David you asked me to help you with your math homework but you keep getting distracted." Jacob hisses. David's smile changed as he glared at Jacob. 'Here we go again.' I thought to myself. "It isn't my fault the way you and the teacher do it is boring." David quietly snapped back. Both Jesse and I had to get between the two.

"Let's go somewhere else." I whispered to Jesse. I quickly told Jacob to use something that David could understand. We quickly left at went to the woods.

"Finally we're alone." Jesse sighed as we walked. It seemed that we can finally spend time on our own. That was short lived.

"Hey guys." Theo greets as he, Sarah, and Erica walked up to us. This is getting extremely irritating. "Hey what are you guys doing out here?" Sarah asked.

"We're trying to enjoy a date." Jesse hissed. I can understand why he annoyed. I made him wait and then after me hacking his computer and causing a amateur monster hunter almost getting him killed. I had do to this to make it up to him and maybe I wanted to spend sometime with him.

"Easy Jess. Kal asked us to find you guys and wanted to tell he had something for you guys at you place, Jesse." Erica told us. We looked at each other before heading to Jesse's place.  We were both extremely irritated with our date being interrupted multiply times.  

"Well it could have been worse." I mutter as we entered the living room. There was a key that looked like Lenny's was laying on the coffee table.

"Is that a key to Halloween Town?" I asked. Jesse picked up the key and smiled looking at me. "Looks like we found our escape." He told me. Jesse grabbed my hand as he quickly opened the portal to Halloween Town. 

"Looks like we aren't the only one on a date." I said as Marnie and her goblin friend Luke were holding hands. Jesse chuckled knowing stranger things have happened. "How about we explore this place?" I asked. Jesse nodded as we started to walk off.

We visited so many amazing places. The best thing is that none of our friends weren't here besides Kal but he was busy watching Sophie and teaching her magic. 'Huh are all people who act tough actually have a soft spot for children?' I asked myself. 

The sun was setting by the time we got back. It was nice that we got to have go great date at the end. Suddenly an owl flew by taking the key. Jesse and I went after it. 'It feels like it was leading us somewhere.' I thought. When we finally caught up with the owl we were at cliff that had a beautiful view of the sunset.

"Wow this is beautiful." I exclaimed. We both sat down near the edge as we watched the sunset. With everything that is going on I never really stop for things like this.

"Makes you appreciate being alive doesn't it?" Jesse asks. I could only nod in agreement because he was right. Suddenly I realized something about to day.

"They trick us didn't they?" I asked. I could hear him letting out a small chuckle as he looks at me. "Realized it when the owl took the key. Nice plot though." Jesse told me.

"Yeah my guess is our twins are the masterminds of this." I added. We spent the rest of the evening together before dropping me off in my room. I have a feeling I'm going to have to answer a lot of questions in the morning.