Ch.3: Don't Mess With a Morgan

Both packs find out where Selena went over the Summer. Marnie and them are the same age as in Halloween Town 2. And a certain warlock gets a chance to redeem himself

=====================================================

Ethan's P.O.V

It was the weekend and we were at Jesse's and Jacob's place. Selena and Jacob were practicing their magic.  Selena seemed to be doing better, the last time she used magic complicated spells, she brought Jane's doll to life.

"Wow you are getting better Lenny." Theo complimented her.  Theo was always like an older brother to us. Even I heard Jane say that she has two big brothers and a sister. Theo can still be mean and snarky but he actually cares about us in his own way.

"Yeah how did you learn that spell?" Jacob said pulling the dagger from the wall.

"I learned a lot about magic over the summer." she with an 'innocent smile' shrugging as she went to read her spell book.

"Speaking of which where you? Your dad said you you  were with Scott but you weren't." Erica asked. Selena froze and to be honest I was curious too. All she told me was that she was going to work on her magic.

"I was somewhere learning about the supernatural world and magic." Selena sighed. Marcus must have seen something because he snatched it before Selena could grab it. Marcus was a tall guy around six foot and Selena was around 5'10 so he kept it out of her reach. He hands it to me. It was a strange looking  key, the bow was in the shape of skull with small crystals.

"Lenny what is this?" I asked. Selena glared at Marcus. "It's nothing I found it when I went hunting down Jase." She states.

At school Sarah's P.O.V

I spotted Erica talking to Theo. I walked up to them.

"Hey Sarah how are dealing with being  a vampire?" Erica asked me. Even though she can be pushy she still one of my best friends. "Doing well I still go for my vegan diet." I told her. We notice Ethan walking by and he looked very annoy for some reason.

"What's wrong with the voice of reason?" Erica asked. I saw Theo shrugged as we watched. Ethan seemed to calm down when he saw Jesse. It's still very strange those two are together but way they got together was amusing.

"Hey guys," I heard Selena greet us. We saw her walking with a cute guy wearing dark clothes. 

"Hey Lenny, who he?" Theo asked.

"This is Kal, he just moved here. These are my friends Erica, Sarah, and Theo." Selena answered.  He just waved at us. The strangest thing was that those two acted like they knew each other and they didn't seem to be on good terms.

"We better get going." Selena told as the bell rang.  We watched them leave But there was something not right with Selena or Kal.

Night time in the woods Jacob's P.O.V

Jesse and I were looking for something to eat. Jesse seemed annoyed with something. I think he said something a long the lines that Ethan and Selena were hiding something. I agree with him they went off the grid for weeks. Suddenly we heard something that sounded like growling and snarling.

"Did you hear that?" I asked making sure I wasn't hearing things. Jesse nodded as we headed to where the sound was coming from. When we got there I quickly called everyone.

"Hey guys why you call us?" I heard Benny asked but neither Jesse or I could say anything. We were staring at something that could even make Jesse feel disgusted. 

"What the heck is that?!" I heard Simone screech. We looking at was the remains of a buck and by the smell of the blood. It had to have happened not to long ago. But it didn't look like any normal animal kill. it looked like wild beast that hadn't eaten had at it.