Ch. 4: Sirens Song

At the Morgan house Sarah's P.O.V

I walked down the stairs frustrated, Jane isn't wanting to go to bed.

"Hey Sarah, how's getting Jane to sleep going?" Benny asked. I hissed at him making him jump. "Sorry it's just she doesn't want to go to sleep." I groaned flopping into one of the chairs I notice Ethan and Selena looking at each other as they headed upstairs.

"So are any of guys going to enter the school's talent show?" I heard Rory asked. That's right the show is coming up. Everyone but Rory  wasn't going to do it Erica didn't want put in the work. Out of nowhere we started to hear singing. 

"Sleep young pup, time to close your eyes,

Rest your weary head, you'll be alright.

The sun has set, the stars are bright,

Don't you worry, the moon will guide you through the night.

Sleep young pup, it's time to sleep,

Dream of happy thoughts and a peaceful sleep.

When the morning comes, you'll be alright,

The moon will keep you safe through the night." We heard coming from upstairs it started to sound like two voices. We all went upstairs and saw that source was coming from Jane's room. We peaked in and saw Ethan and Selena singing a lullaby to Jane.

"Lay down now and close your eyes,

Relax your body and drift away.

As the night goes on, the moon will rise,

Your worries will float away on the night breeze." Selena sung. I didn't even know she and Ethan could sing.

"Sleep young pup, it's time to sleep,

Dream of happy thoughts and a peaceful sleep.

When the morning comes, you'll be alright,

The moon will keep you safe through the night." they finished the last verse and Jane was fats asleep. We went back down stairs before they could see us. When they came down Benny excitedly asked, " You both can sing?"

"We don't usually sing unless Jane can't sleep." Ethan shushes Rory.

"You two should sing in the talent show." I exclaimed. They both shook their heads 'no'. "Why not you both sing beautifully?" Erica asks.

"Because we unless there is a time we have to sing, we are not doing it." Selena told us. 

At school No P.O.V

Selena, Ethan, and Benny were walking through the hallway. There were less then usual and Ethan finds it strange while Benny is happy not get bullied.  They saw the emo new girl walks by and everyone starts to attack each other.

"Who's that?" Benny asks eyeing the girl.

"That's Sirena and if she is half as good as dresses then she might win." Selena tells them. As the twins were walking by Sirena bumped in between the two sending them both into a vision

Ethan's and Selena's Vision

They see Sirena with purple hair and black eyes sing with intensity that it sounds like screeching.

End of Vision

Scott and his friends and Jesse walked up to the three. They jumped when Ethan and Selena cried out in pain covering their ears. 

"Guys what's wrong?" Benny asked. Ethan and Selena kept crying out in pain. "Too loud." Selena shouts.

"This is strange even with werewolf hearing they should be fine." Aiden state.