Ch. 16: Flushed

Jase's P.O.V

I was walking through Hunter Hills returning from snacking on a cute redhead. I find it fun that I can get away from because there is away for vampires to drink human blood without turning/killing the victim.  As I was passing by Tad's house I heard a girl screaming.

I flew over the gate and saw Heather almost getting eaten by what looks like an alligator trying to eat Heather. I ran up to her and got her out of the pool as Tad and his friend's come running

"Heather are you okay." her idiot boyfriend asked.

"Something big tried to eat me but Jase  saved me." She told him. I left feeling uncomfortable.

At school Jacob's P.O.V

My brothers, Sarah, Selena and I were watching Erica torture the freshmen as she made them look like babies. 

"Is this necessary, Erica?" I asked one of my best friends. I noticed Jase and Jesse were having fun watching this. Selena was making the boys run laps around the school being chased by the girls soccer team. "Yes and how come you let Selena be a drill sergeant?" She asked. 

"Because if some of those boy are nerds like Ethan they will need it." I heard Selena answered. Suddenly we heard Sarah pass gas and not to mean to her but it reeked.

"What was that Sarah." Selena gagged. She along with Jesse and Jase covered their noses. "I don't know. I've been volunteering at the blood bank it's like blood buffet." she whispered. I have bad feeling where this is going.

"How much did you drink?" Erica ask.

"Six pints." she answered. Erica, Jase, Jesse and I looked at her shocked. "Six?!" Jase quietly exclaimed.

"Sarah drinking more than a pint every few days causes nausea and..." Jesse started to explain. But before he could finish another gas squeaked. "How that one had some bass." Erica whispered. Sarah noticed everyone staring at her because of the smell.

"Oh my gosh, this so embarrassing." She cried out running out.  

"What are you all looking at?" Jase shouted, "Nap time." All the girls did as told while Jase and Erica were taking pictures.

Jesse and I went to look for our respective partners.

Bathroom Sarah's P.O.V

I ran past Kate to one of the stalls since the blood wasn't agreeing with me. I heard Kate going into the stall next to mine. Sudden I heard Kate scream we both ran out of the stalls.

"Kate are you okay?" I asked. She was holding her arm, she removed it to show a bad bite. I saw Rose running in. "Rose take Kate to the nurse." I told the werewolf.

"Ningún problema. Come on Kate." She said as she took Kate to the nurse's office. I took a look in the stall to it destroyed. 

Home Ec. No P.O.V

"Noodles. Cheap, easy noodles. Learning to boil noodles is good because some of you will be living alone for a long time." Mrs. Oppenheimer states as she walks around her classroom looking at Benny when she said the last part. Benny starts to get nervous.

"Benny chill we just have to boil water." Ethan mutters. Ethan places to pot under the facet but no water comes out. "See we're going to fail noodles." Benny quietly exclaimed. Ethan took a look under the sink and saw the pipe broken and something slithering through it.

"Benny you need to see this." the nerd tells his best friend. Benny crouched down as they what looked like a tail moving through the pipe.

Ethan's P.O.V