Ch. 25: Rise of the Queen and King (Part 3)

In the Queen and King's castle

The Queen was had watched as the King sparing against their actual thinking guards. Alexander walked in. Jesse and Jacob made sure that the evil vampire didn't get closer to their masters. 

"Move." Alexander commanded but the two didn't budge. "They still have vampire but they also have wolf abilities so they're strong enough to kill you so unless you want that  then you should keep a distance." The werewolf queen stated uninterested.

"I don't understand why saved that brat?" Alexander stated. The Queen hummed as if not knowing what he's talking about. "You destroyed a golem that went after that brat." The evil vampire explained  looking furious. "Our vessels took back control and saved her. Even if they didn't We would still saved her. A child should be protected." King snapped not liking Alexanders attitude. "Let's make one thing clear we have access to our vessel's abilities and that include that of angel. We know you are just helping because you want a throne. So I suggest you don't mess with us and stay in your place for now." King warned

"Yes your Majesties. My apologies for my rudeness." The lord stated bowing looking slightly intimidated. "Good now leave." Queen ordered her necklace glowed making him leave. The Queen  and King sat on their throne watching the tribunal preforming the spell to take over Halloween Town. Everything revert back to the dark ages.

"My Queen, My King. We only need to retrieve our leader of the second generation." a warlock stated pulling out a book that was in Selena's bag. They freed the warlock form the book. Kalabar looked around noticing the changes. He froze when he saw The Queen and King and Jacob and Jesse.

"Ah I see you finally caught our Queen and King." He said  happily walking closer only for their guard to get between them. "No is to get close but we have one request you Kalabar." The Queen explained.

"You and our guards  need  to make sure Alexander doesn't cross the line or doesn't go against orders." King adds. 

"If he does?" the evil warlock questioned. "Kill him." They both said with a cruel smirk.

The Black Manor Scott's P.O.V

We were all in meeting room reeling in from what happened. Jase looked distant and unstable. 

"I can't believe this." Sarah exclaimed as Marcus was patching Benny up.

"The Queen and King seem powerful and with Ethan and Selena being hybrids they will hard take down. Even when they were possessed they hard to take down." Erica stated irritated.

"Their has to be a way take them down and our friends back." I stated.

"How?! From what we know The Queen and King are using their Alpha's bodies. They can't attack them and those vampires are strong so we can't even get close to them." Jackson questioned as he sat with his Ethan. He's right but we have to something. Soon enough an argument erupted between everyone

I noticed Jase looked like he was about to lose it. "ENOUGH!" He shouted his voice sounding more distorted. 

"Yeah the Morgan pack lost four of strongest members, but right now they aren't our Alphas. The last time I saw them Selena and Ethan said if anything happen to them Sarah and I are the Alphas," Jase stated annoyed, "Yes I have tried to kill them but they gave me a chance. If you haven't noticed only David and Rose are werewolves and only Rose is their beta. The rest of us joined by choice. We're not so different from your pack so let ask you this. Would any of you guys leave Scott to the same situation?" I've noticed that Jase would compare things when he knows to make a point and when he does he's usually right. My pack went silent that's a first.