1) The New Takes Over The old

Hey everyone, quick note. Welcome to my new revision of my story. If you were around for the original, welcome back. This chapter contains my first four chapters: 1)My First Love, My First Heartache. 2)Out Of Place. 3) Flirting Never Hurts, and 4) The WIK Effect. There's --- indicating where these chapters had started in the original. Thanks for all the support and the patience.

Love you VampOfKnight

It's been months, and I still feel broken. There was so much going on, but the only thing on my mind was, why? Why did he do this to me?

-Flashback-
" Pii Kim, did you ever love me?"

" I'm sorry"
-End of flashback-

It only took two words to shatter my world and my heart. I feel broken, and the pain is unbearable. Who knew a heart can hurt so much that breathing becomes hard and tears sometimes won't want to stop? Even after a few weeks of feeling numb. I was doing everything in the book to keep me distracted. I followed the leader, saying yes to everyone wanting to go everywhere I got invited. I even went to do stuff alone, leaving my comfort zone. It was still better than feeling lost and broken.

Bars and clubs are my go-sex, drugs, and alcohol. Usually, with Thankhun, I would escape for him at some point in the night or with people I have met during those escapes with him. My hia isn't too happy about it. Oh well, I'm an adult now, and he doesn't have a say in what I choose to do after all the lying he did to me. He doesn't have the right, and he knows it. We used to be closer, how I miss those days.

A week ago was my birthday hia didn't remember, or if he did, he didn't even tell me Happy Birthday though a lot has been going on lately with major, minor, blah blah blah bullshit going on. I'm still sad, though. Hia has never forgotten my birthday. Even when we would be in the middle of a fight when I was younger, he always told me Happy Birthday, but I understand I always do. I have to. Right? Like I always had to. Be the understanding younger brother. My parents are gone, and my uncle is now dead, all because of the Mafia, and now we live in the very household that broke my family.

I go out and have fun like every other 18-year-old to drown my feelings and the shitty life I live, and hia never asks why I do, and even if he did, I still wouldn't tell him. He allows it, though, cause I won't listen to him anymore as if I was a kid again. I knew he saw the sadness in my face, so after many arguments, he just let me do as I pleased. Maybe he thinks everything that's happened, I can use it. He doesn't know why I've been this way, and I contemplated many times if I should tell him. It could put a stop to my behavior, or it could make it ten times worse. How do you tell your brother that his boyfriend's brother pretended to like me to get information about him? Then, when I was useless, he just tossed me like trash. Leaving me broken, making me become who I am today. Yeah, like that won't make it worse. HA!

Tonight I'm going to a club with a guy named Benz, we met some weeks back. Since we met, he's the one who usually hits me up to go places. It wasn't just the bars or the club. Sometimes, we would eat or go to the arcade and cinema. We have fun with each other when we both get drunk. If he's willing to pay, then why the fuck not. Tonight, it's someplace new. He didn't give me a dress code, so I just put on a white blouse that was tight enough to hug my body but loose enough to dance around in-paired with some slim-fitted pants that Pii gave me some years ago.

The way I dress is different, more showy, grabbing women's and men's attention. It's not the high-end stuff, usually clothes that don't fit hia or his friends. I got some from my friends, so everyone knew I was poor. Thank god I have a nice body and a pretty face. We never had money, so everything is pretty worn out. Hia always told me, 'Why get new clothes when these are still wearable? There were always more bills and debts to fix, and paying for my education was far more critical.' Because of this, he was always working, and I never saw him much. I was always alone until I met HIM...