2) All Because Of Him and WIK Effects

Note: This revision of the 2nd chapter in my story contains 5) Kim's Rage, 6) Hurting Heart, 7) You Make Me Feel, and 8) Brother's Concern. There's been stuff added as well. I hope you enjoy and love it just as much as the original.
Love your Vamp.

Kims Pov

Why is he here? Why is he with Louis and his family and, at the moment, between these two kids? Why do they have to be so close, rubbing his body, touching his arms, and around his neck? My anger was beginning to spike, but I must keep calm. I'm in the middle of the show. WIK has an image-one that I made, and I want to keep it.

I didn't even want to do this stupid show. I wanted to be back home, looking at Chay's pictures, playing the song we started together, and remembering all the moments I had spent with him, my Angel.

Kinn said that I had to do this stupid job. 'Luois is a vital client in expanding our businesses overseas. The only way he is willing to do business was if WIK did a show on the grand opening of this club.' I heard Kinn's words in my head.

Luis told Kinn his kids are huge fans of WIK, and his priority is for his kids and their happiness. They are who he treasures the most in his life.

I can't keep my eyes off Chay. He is beautiful, my angel of light sent to me in my darkest days. A breath I needed when I was suffocating under the pressure of this world I have to live in just because of who my father was.

The song reached its end, and they still won't leave my Chay side. I couldn't take seeing them touch my Angel, so I put my guitar behind me and spoke into the mic.

"Hello, everyone. My name is WIK, and I am so happy to play for you all today. This place is amazing, am I right?" I say not meaning a word. 'Image Kim, image.'

Good, that got the leaches' attention. They stopped standing so close to Chay to applaud me with the crowd cheers. I brushed the white noise to the side. Chay has my undivided attention. I need him to look at me. He hasn't looked at me since I got on the stage.

It fills me with anger. LOOK AT ME, ANGEL, LOOK AT ME, I shout in my head. I wish it could somehow reach him. I want those eyes on me, his big dark brown eyes that I missed so fucking much. Those giant orbs focus on me as if I am god.

"I have a few more songs to play for you tonight but do not show me those sad faces. Stay till the end of my show. I have a special song I would love to play for you," I say in the mic to the crowd, but all my focus is on Chay.

He is the one I directed my attention to, but he still hasn't turned to me. I wasn't planning to play this song, but I needed him to hear it live. I sent a video of it to him a few weeks back. It was something we worked on together, and I finished it.

He blocked my mine FB account and my number, so I made another profile that I kept on private so that I could send the video. I know he saw it but never replied to it. I hope he didn't delete it. I know he hasn't blocked that account yet. I check every day, and maybe I can talk to him through it; hopefully, he will give me a chance to.

I start another song, but I still can't capture his gaze. At least they are not all over him anymore. He takes a sip of his drink and continues to dance, not to the rhythm of the music, but he still looks so damn sexy.

My eyes linger on his face, mesmerizing his features. It's not like I forgot what he looks like, but seeing him in person again after all this time.

He has changed. He was more masculine and more attractive than he was before. I look over his body. He has filled out more. Healthier than before.

At least that dreaded house was good for something-feeding my Angel. My eyes drifted down over his chest in his perfect-fitting shirt. Then, down to his slim waist. I remember holding it and how my arms would wrap around Chay perfectly when I would hug him.