8) A Threat And A Confession

Hi friends,
It feels like I worked the last five all day, and I will probably stay up all night and do as many as I can from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m., which is the only time I have free of my kids. It's now 2 a.m. I want to get this out as soon as possible. Votes will make my upcoming day worth all the work I did.
This one has 24) Unannounced guests and 26) Confessions. please enjoy :)
Love, as always, your Vamp of Knight.

UNKNOWN;

I put on my shoes, walked to the mirror, and took a quick look, not wanting to look at myself longer than needed. I look just like him when I was younger, as everyone keeps telling me, and I don't want to make myself cry again. No, tonight when I'll be in the lions' den. I walk over to the door but return to the bedside drawer before opening it.

Opening it, I see my grandfather's gun, and I touch the handle with shaking hands and pick it up. I stare at it for a while before tucking it in my waistband. 'I help you find your peace, Nonno, ' I think and walk back to the door, opening it and seeing three of our men waiting for me. I nod to them, signaling them that it's time to go.

Someone has already opened the car door for me to get in. As we exited the house and stepped in to take my seat, my assistant said it was about a 30-minute drive and handed me my tablet. I reviewed the information: Vegas Theerapanyakul, 25 years old, former minor head. I look at him for a while. You're the reason my grandfather died, bastard. I looked into all the information, looking for a weak point. He has a younger brother, Macau Theerapanyakul, and a recent partner, Pete. Vegas was recently released from the hospital after gunshots during the major and minor family war. Helpful information, but I want him to suffer a loss, not to be killed himself. I swipe to Macau Theerapanyakul, 17 years old. It seems he's annoying to everyone and spoiled by his older brother. He has some weapons and martial arts training, potentially a good target. I swipe to Pete, 27 years old, former head bodyguard of Tankhun Theerapanyakul but left to be the partner of Vegas. He is highly skilled in everything, came from a small town, and was raised by his grandparents. It is too much work if I were to get him. Macau is my choice.

Now, one down, one to go, I swipe to Porsche Kittisawasd, the reason my grandfather is also dead, 25 years old, current minor head, partner Kinn Theerapanyakul. I keep looking deeper to find his weakness. He has a brother, Porschay Kittisawasd; his dad was a car dealership owner, and His mom was a painter whose specialty was birds. Both are dead. Porsche has little training, did some underground fighting by the name of Phoenix, and worked at a bar before the head bodyguard to Kinn came along. How did he become the Minor head? I wonder. It makes no sense. There wasn't much more, so I went to look at Porschey. After swiping to Porschay, it says he recently turned 18 a week ago, and the party today is for him. He has a boyish charm and a cute smile with big, doe brown eyes and curly hair. He has no experience in anything, and his grades were average in school. It shows he's not attending university, either. He is the perfect target. I smile to myself. Your cage will be ready, piccolo uccello.

As I looked at the Porschay on the screen, I told the driver to head to the closest flower shop. When we get there, my assistant walks out of the car and then comes back 5 min later with a bouquet of sunflowers and roses. These seem to fit him well. As we take off again, I wonder how I will capture Porschay and the others. I'll shoot the other, and Porschay can live in a cage. I'll get a custom-made one big enough for a human. " sir, we are 5 minutes away," the driver announced, and I looked out the window and saw a pet store.

A great idea popped into my head, and I told the driver to pull into the parking lot. I walked into the store and looked around. I saw the sign I was looking for. I walked straight in and found the perfect ones. I took them to the register, asked them to pack it up, and brought them outside. I pay and tell them I'll be in the front. I get in my car, and the guards wait at the door to get what I bought, and we are, once again, off to the Main mansion. With the gifts acquired, I feel like today will go very well.