17) Demands

Chay:

  I prepare myself by thinking of what to say to Tay, Taking deep breaths, and self-meditating to calm my nerves like my hia thought. I have no idea how to handle something like this. " Are you ready, Angel?" I nodded yes, and he left the bathroom, and I followed a few seconds later. As I entered my bathroom, I saw Tay and Ice on my bed. Tay has his arms crossed, his Chest pouting like a child. It was cute, but I don't particularly appreciate that I made him sad. " You know Kim, when you said you wanted him next, I didn't think I was going to be this soon," Ice said. I focused on Tay. He's going to be challenging to deal with.

  I look over to Kim, asking for permission, and he gives me a look." He is your wife, Love. I wouldn't want you to look like that." I guess that makes me his wife. I nodded and walked to my bed, sitting next to Tay. I reach for his hand, but he pulls away. I look at Kim as if asking him for help on what to do. "You figure it out," he said. Kim is no fucking help. I looked at Tay, reaching for his arm again, but just like the last time, he moved away. I didn't let him pull away this time. 

  " Tay, look at me, darling," I said, a little demanding, but he refused. "You're being a brat, Tay," I said sweetly and kissed his shoulder. He still didn't look at me. I started to get a little impatient. I grabbed his face with one hand, forcing him to look at me, then went in for a demanding kiss, pushing my tongue through his lips and down his throat. He tried to shove me away. But I grab his arms together and over his head, falling against the bed, holding onto the base bored, and after a moment, he stops fighting me and shoves his tongue in my mouth, demanding more. When I felt like he wasn't going to fight me anymore, I let go of his hand, and he immediately put his hand in my hair, making our kiss deeper.

  I felt eyes on us, but I didn't care. I grabbed Tay by his hips, making us sit back up and straddle my legs. " Here, I thought I tired you out, Angel," Kim says. " That is one way to stop a brat from being difficult," Ice says. I just ignored them, and so did Tay. I felt his hard-on poking my stomach. Leading my cock to grow again. After a while, I put my hand on his head to pull him away. Which he protested, letting out a grunt. 

  " Chay, please, I've been waiting for days now. Don't you want me to, or do you just want them two idiots?" Tay said with jealousy, "Darling, I want you just as bad as you want me. It would help if you didn't feel I was making your decisions since you have been in a shitty relationship these years when I didn't know you. I wanted to give you time." I said, kissing his neck and sucking on it to leave my mark. A little moan came from him. 

  "Chay, I don't know how to clarify it for you." Tay said, "He is still naive, Tay. He lost his virginity not too long ago," Kim said. "That's why I chose to pull it out of him," Kim said, "You're not a very good top, Chay," Ice said. " I thought you were going to let me figure this out on my own, Kim," I said as he raised his hand and stepped back. "Shut up, Ice," Tay said as I spoke to Kim.

  "They're right, dearest, I'm not. Have a little patience with me." I softly said, "I don't have any Chay, so can you give me what I want now!" Tay said, I think for a moment, bringing him in for a kiss," Even if I'm not very good at it? " I asked. "You don't want Ice to give it to you. I know he has more experience than me. " He looks at Ice. " He seems willing," I said. " Would you be okay with that?" Tay asked, making me feel a little hurt. " Yes, I'll be okay with it. I honestly can't choose between you three," I said, a little defeated. "My brain is tired of trying to choose. Can I have all three of you if you're okay with it?

  "I know it will be difficult, but I'm willing to try," Tay stays quiet for a moment. " But I want you, Chay, not Ice. Maybe another time, but I want you right now, Even if you think you're not good at it. I want you," Tay says. " Does that mean you're okay with me having these other two?" I asked a little nervously. I wanted him to agree. "You're not that bastard. Time, Chay, I don't see you like that, so I am okay with it." I pulled him in for a kiss as I cupped his ass and squeezed it. I was already as hard as before.