13) The Search

Quick note: This chapter has slowed down. I didn't know what to write, so it's a short story. While Chay is asleep, it's all in Ice's POV. with a hit of Chay.

Ice:

It's quiet; Chay sleeps peacefully on his bed. The only sound to be heard is his little snores. I want always to protect this man, I kept thinking to myself. What happened in the restroom has not escaped my mind. He sounded lovely, and he felt so good around me. I want to say he is made for me, but that didn't sound right. He's not an object but a person, a kind soul with beautiful features. I know it was just leftover adrenaline from the fight that he needed me so badly, but I hope it was for more.

If it wasn't me that was there, who would have it been? I question. I'm glad it was me, though. It was the best sex I ever had, even if it had to be quick. He had so much stamina no one would keep up with my past relationships. I stood beside his bed, touching his cheek, then leaned down to kiss him on his cheek. "Will you be mine, Porschay?" I said in his ear, making him mumble and stir in his sleep. "Mon amour," I say in a whisper. "I will protect you with my life," I tell him. I pull a chair beside him and smooth out his hair as he sleeps.

"Cyrus," I hear him speak in his sleep. I almost thought he was awake, but he didn't say anything for a while. "Tay.." I heard him again a few moments later, "Kimmm..." This has me wondering what he was dreaming about. " He goes on for a while longer, saying my name the most, making me happy that I'm on his mind more than the others. I kissed the corner of his lips. Then, he went silent for the rest of the night. " De beaux reves mon amour."

It's been a few hours, and it's well past midnight, 2 or 3 in the morning. Kinn comes in with the others, surprised to see me still here. I look up, putting my finger to my lips. "What are you still doing here?" Kinn asks I think about it for a second." With his brother in surgery, you all were busy ensuring everything was alright. Being too busy to be here, I figured if he woke up, I didn't want him to be alone, so I stayed by his side. If it were me, I would hate to wake up alone right now. " Kinn nodded. " Have you talked to your father yet?" He asks. " Yes, and he has agreed to let me work here as Chay's bodyguard," I say. " That's good news," Kinn says. I nod in agreement.

" Why did you all show up?" I asked." We just wanted to check in on Porschey," said Kim. " Is everything settled out there? Have you all found Macau?" I ask."No, Vegas has been on the search all night. " I nod. " Would you like my help?" "Do you know how to track?" asked Kim, " Yes, I've been known to find things fairly fast," I say. "Kim will show you where to go then."

"What about Chay? Is his brother still in surgery? I don't want to leave him by himself," I said. "No worries, I'll stay with him."I look over to Tay, and I see he is just as worried as Chay as I am. " I nod and follow Kim and Kinn out the door. I looked at the boy lying in bed, steadily breathing. 'Dream well, mon amour,' I mentally thought.'

We walked down the hall, and I saw that the guards or the houses helped move most of the bodies, and the halls had people cleaning and scrubbing. The smell of bleach and disinfection filled my nose. The smell made me feel a little nauseous. We got to a door, which I presume was Kinn's office. Kinn and Kim walked in, motioning me to go in. I see Vegas and Pete looking defeated and stressed. I can only imagine what they are going through. If something happened to my siblings, I would probably be in the same state.

"Everyone, listen up," Kinn said, and everyone looked up to face us. " This is Cyrus Bianchi; from Today on, he will be Chay's head bodyguard." he says, and I Wai, "Swaasdeekhrab, You can call me Ice." I tell them, "It's not official yet, and we still have to run a background check and all that busy business stuff to deal with, but today, he was a big part of our success," says Kim. " He is skilled in tracking, so he will help us find Macau until Chay is awake, as well as Ice's leg," Kinn says. They all nod and go back to what they were looking at.