4) Jealous Nature

Hello, dearlings 

  This revision has 13) Headspace 'Kim,' 14) Bleeding Heart Blossoms, 15) Capable Of, 16) Not Your Place. There are new things added in this chapter as well. As I go on, I try to improve everything I can, making reading easier. I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to vote and leave me comments on how to improve.
               Love VampOf Knight.

KIM;

    After I left Kinn's office, I waited for Chay. It took maybe an hour, but I wanted to see him. I wanted to talk to him. I hurt him in a way I never thought I would. I wanted to ensure he was okay. I left a bruise on his precious body. He deserves the world, and I...' Kim, what has gotten into you? You never let emotions get the best of you, yet here I am. Seeing my Angel with someone else really pisses me off, just the thought... I know he's not mine, but He. Is. Mine. He is the light that shined through my darkness. Just as he brings the light, I bring the darkness. I can't let any darkness touch him. So I let him go. I didn't know it was going to hurt this much.

  I see Chay opening Kinn's office door, but then Tay approaches him, and they leave the room together. Their laughing pisses me off. Chay's laughter is like music, but why does he have to laugh because of that bastard? "You two seem close," I said, stepping before them. "Where are you headed Angel?" I said 

  From there, I think Tay and I said stuff to each other. I wasn't paying much attention. I saw how Chay stepped in front of him. The thought that there is something between them for Chay to do that. It angered me. Then, I ended up grabbing Chay and taking him into my room. Gentle but firm, so he can't escape. When I heard the door close, I pinned Chay against it. I got close to him and took in his scent. It's sweet, like a bakery. My body instantly reacts to him. It's intoxicating being able to be this close again. I ended up being inches away from his face. I didn't even notice I was getting this close.

  I was tempted to kiss him, and I almost did, but he went for it first. It was a quick little peck, but he kissed me. Catching me off guard for a second, I remember he turned 18 a week ago, and with that, I reacted, putting my lips to his. With one hand, I reached around his head and pressed my body, leaving no gap between Chay and the door or Chay and me. I can feel him on a little above my pelvis and tell I'm right at his hips. He has gotten taller than me these months. Our bodies reacted to each other. I started kissing him slowly, then increased the pressure. I was getting impatient. I shoved my tongue, determined not to leave a spot untouched. I knew I wouldn't get a chance like this for a while, so I made it count. He's giving me everything back in return.

  I put my arm around his lower back, pulling his waist and hips to me. I wanted him to feel every part of me, let him know how he makes my body answer to his in an instant. At this moment, he made my world stop. It's me and my Angel. His hands went to my hair, and he tugged at it. At that moment, I knew he still wanted me just as much. I stopped when I knew we needed to breathe, resting my forehead on his as our breath staggered, enjoying the air. It allowed my mind to remember what I saw earlier—refueling my rage and ruining my moment with Chay.

  "Angel, How can you kiss me like this? When I walk in on you and him making out earlier? My voice sounds sad. I started getting angry. "My sweet Angel Chay," I say. Why isn't he answering? My anger starts to spike. "TELL ME!"I shouted, punching the door behind him. I moved my hand to his neck and then moved my head to rest on the other side in the crook of his neck... I start leaving a trail of kisses on his neck and jaw, unable to help myself.

  I calm myself by taking a deep breath, taking in his scent. "Chay, please tell me, baby," I whisper in his ear,  "Do you still love me?" I say, Leaving more kisses. I wanted to mark him. No, I should, then no one will dare to move on my Angel. I sink my teeth into his skin, but before I can make a more permanent mark, he pushes me back but winces due to his injured arm. I frown at myself. I was so close to making him mine again. He looked deep into my eyes, which surprised me. He usually tries to avoid my eyes. I took the chance and looked at him with a look I knew he couldn't resist, but it didn't work. He looked pissed??