9) Happiness Never Last

Hello, good people,
     I got my energy drink out. I will get this done. We have two more I'm getting done. 27) Happiness For A Moment and 28) Intruders. I am considering putting ten out, but I can't decide. I wish I could ask what you wanted. 
   Love Vamp.

Chay:

  When we got to the others, I ran up to my brother. Cause I know he would be worried about me the most. "Chay, Where have you been? I got worried Kim had done something to you." Kim then walked up to us and stayed a few feet behind me. Once we saw people coming into our view, he let go of the hand he had held up until then. "Porsche, What would I have done to Chay? There are many guards everywhere." Hia rolled his eyes at him. Cha, your friends Benz and Nova wanted to see you. Benz went with Ice, and Nova went to find you with Macau". So it was Macau and Nova. I heard yelling out my name."

   Oh, okay, they will show up eventually," I said, not wanting to see them after what Tay told me. "Hia, can I open my presents now?" I asked, smiling and jumping from foot to foot like a kid in a candy store. "Only if you sing a song for everyone first." I thought about it for a minute. "Fine, but only if WIK does it with me," I said, smiling at Kim." Can you sing with me, please?" I begged with my doe eyes, " If I were to sing with you, all eyes would be on me," He said. " But it's my birthday party. I always wanted to sing with Wik. Please, Pii Kim, please, please, pretty please." I begged. I know he was giving me a hard time." Fine, how can I refuse the birthday boy?" He smiled. "But I get to pick the song. It will be one of your favorites by WIK". "Fine with me, Pii, let's get set up," I said. Then Kim and I walked over to the DJ to tell him what would happen. Then we headed back to where Hia was standing. " In about 10 minutes, they will be ready. I started to get a little nervous. I couldn't believe I would perform for all these people.

"Chay, there you are. We've been looking for you everywhere," Macau said with Nova on his side. As soon as she saw me, she lit up. She started to approach me, but Macau pulled her back. Just then, Benz and Ice appeared. Something seemed off about them, all 4 of them. Benz didn't even go up to me like he usually does. Not even eye contact." Is everything all right?" I asked, feeling awkward. Ice then spoke." Happy Birthday, nong Chay. Do you have some free time? My siblings need to talk to you about something."He asked. " umm, Not right now. I'm about to go on stage with Kim to sing a song. Maybe after," I say, confused. 

  "What? Are we going to get a free show from WIK? I mean, Kim, and you're going to sing with him," asked Nova. Benz and Ice looked at me. "Yeah, sorry, I didn't want to keep any of this from you. You can understand why I couldn't tell you I knew WIKs' real identity." I said, thinking that this is why everyone was being weird around me." Please don't be upset with me." I spoke with my head down, "We're not upset with you." Benz said, "Then why is everyone so weird right now?" I asked. "Chay, they will tell you later," Ice told me. " I can't wait to hear y'all duet." He said, looking a little upset himself. I was just about to say something. But Kim says we need to go to the stage. I nodded and walked away from everyone. I looked around for Tay, but I couldn't find him.

  I was a little bummed out that I couldn't find Tay, but I had to Focus right now cause I was about to sing in front of so many people, and I was super nervous. "Chay, are you okay?" Kim said next to me," I'm scared. I've never done this before. What if I mess up? What if I make you mess up? I started to shake a little. "Chay, Angel, you won't mess up. I'll be next to you the whole time, and who do you think you are? I can never mess up. I'm fucking WIK," he says, smiling as he said that last part, I laughed. "Oh really? You're going to tell me you never messed up? How about last night?" I said, laughing. "Well, it wasn't my fault, you see? He said, sulking, "Really, 'cause I didn't see anyone else on stage with you," making a joke out of it. "Well, if someone weren't all over the twins last night making out, I would have been perfect as I always am," he said, still sulking like a big child. I blushed for a second. " I don't know what you're talking about." We laughed for a while, and I felt better. "Chay, if you feel nervous, just look at me and pretend we're back in my studio. My eyes will always be on you." Kim said, grabbing my hand.