16) You Are Mine

Chay:

  When I woke up, I felt a little distorted and confused about where I was. It looked unfamiliar to me. The previous night came flooding back into my mind. It was making my head spin. I looked at hia, seeing that my brother was still connected to the machines. I remember I had fallen asleep in Hia and Kinn's bedroom. 

  I look towards the window and see the light coming through the curtains. I figured it was still daylight out. I set up and stretched my body slightly, feeling the slight pain in my wounds. I feel warm. I can go for a nice shower and fresh clothes. I look around when I see medicine on the table's side. I guess I caught a fever while I was sleeping. I faintly remember my dream that turned into a nightmare, my most loved ones on the floor bleeding, as I held a gun in my hand. It's scared the shit out of me to see them like that. Was it my fault that it happened? Is it my fault that Porsche is attached to all these machines?

   I stood up, feeling slightly dizzy. I will never drink wine again, I thought to myself. I look at my brother one last time, touching his hand. "I'll be back, hia." Then, walk out to the office area. Where Khun was at the table, looking over it with a serious face I had never seen on him. I walked up to him. " Are you alright, Khun?" I asked, and he gave me a nod. "Where's everyone else?" I asked. "They went to get some rest. I'll call for them in a moment. They've been up for nearly 24 hours or 48 hours? EHHHH, the time days blend. They all went their separate ways. I didn't know which guest rooms they were in. Whatever room they choose, I hope they rest. How are you feeling, baby Chay? " I've felt better, but I am okay," I said. "Take some medication, then go find your boy toys." He said I do as he told. 

  Ha Boy toys, I giggled before I exited the room. I asked, "Have we found Macau?" when he didn't answer, I guess he hadn't. I can tell he cared for Macau even though they always fought and yelled at one another. "Go get the kids, and then we will discuss things when everyone returns. Don't worry about Kinn, Vegas, or Pete. I already sent Pol to get them." He said, " I agree and then walked out of the office. The first thing I wanted to do was head to my bedroom. I need a hot shower and fresh clothes. I'm dying for a toothbrush and toothpaste.

  When I was walking down the hallway, I ran into Vegas, Pete, and Kinn, followed by Pol. I Wai them." How are you feeling, Chay?" asks Pete. "I'm feeling better. It looks like I caught a fever while I was sleeping?" I said. " yes, you did, scream bloody murder to make your boys worry sick." Pete said. " I did?" I don't think I have ever done that before. Maybe it's just the stress. "Well, other than that, I'm fine. I'm just going to head to my bedroom to shower and change," I said. "Then I'm going to find Kim, Ice, and Tay. Thankhun has something to share." I said, "It shouldn't be too hard to find them. I bet you'll find them right away." Vegas says with a smirk. I just looked at him and told them, I'll see them soon. Then, we went our separate ways.

  I wasn't ready to see what I saw when I entered my room. Tay, Kim, and Ice were on my bed. Tay and Ice cuddle each other, and Kim lies on his side, away from them. I watched them for a moment, smiling. Making my insides feel a little warm and cozy. They looked so cute. I wish I could lie down with them. I sighed. I needed a shower first. I saw them in my clothes, making a massive smile spread across my face. Were they too tired to get their clothes? I looked at them a while longer. It was funny seeing my clothes fit them all differently. Kim fit the best in them. On Tay, they were too big, and on Ice, they were just a tad too small. It made me laugh, but I kept it low so they wouldn't wake up. I was then heading to my closet to get my own set of clothes. 

  I chose a sweatshirt set. It had matching pants and a pullover sweater. I grabbed a plain white shirt to put underneath. Tay and I bought it when we went shopping. That seemed like so long ago. Things were not as stressful as they are now. I left them in a place I could grab after showering. So much has happened these past few days. But at least I finally got new clothes to wear, right? I grabbed a towel off the shelf. Walking out of the closet, I looked at my boys again, then headed to the bathroom. I walked to the shower and turned on the water. Getting it at a reasonable temperature would relax my sore muscles.