18) The Mark

Chay:

Instead of showering separately, we all went in the bathroom together, barely having enough room for four grown men. Two of us would rinse off while the other two brushed their teeth. We got two new toothbrushes from one of the guards for Kim and Ice. The bathroom had just enough room to move around. " Mon amour, you need a more oversized bathroom," Ice said. When we finished, "We can do that. Getting this bedroom renovated would be a good idea, Chay. You wouldn't have to pay anything. This place can all use a good renovation. I'll talk to Kinn about it." Kim said. "This place is very outdated," Tay says.

Then we headed into my closet to change. " I'm running out of clothes. The help hasn't brought me back the close we sent to laundry yesterday." I said, but there were enough of my old clothes for them to wear since Tay forbade them to touch the new clothes I got the other day until I wore them first. I reached for the gray sweat set I had put aside earlier." Kim, don't you have your clothes in your bedroom?" I said, "Too lazy to get them." he said, " Fine, I guess let's get going." I looked at them for a moment. Wait," I said, and walked up to Ice and tilted his head to his side to look at his neck. I take a moment, then kiss it, leaving my mark on him. When I was satisfied, I let go. " There now, you need one more. He leans into my neck, giving me little kisses, making me shiver all over my body, then sucks on my neck, leaving a mark. Again my cock started to spring up. " Damn, Mon Amour, you're easy to excite," Ice says, pulling me into kiss me. "Ice, we have to go. You can have your fun later," Kim says. " I know, but he is just tempting. I don't think I can wait," Ice says, " Didn't you say you were tired and your leg was hurting?" I said. The shower refreshed me," Ice says, leaning in for another kiss.

" Tay darling, come here," I said, and Tay approached me. I positioned Tay in between me and Ice, facing him to Ice. Having these two like this was turning me on just a little. Tay's back is to me. He felt myself on his back. " Chay," Tay said. " I know, but I can't help it," I said. I reached over, grabbing Ice's head so he could kiss me, giving Tay full access to his neck " Tay started kissing his neck and sucking on it like I wanted him to, leaving a mark on Ice right next to mine. Ice moaned into my mouth.

After a few seconds, I looked at Kim, allowing Tay and Ice to have the opportunity to make out. " No, Angel, I won't play your childish game," Kim says. I looked at him with sad bambi eyes. When Ice saw how sad I looked, he told Kim. " Come on, Kim. It's not childish. Tay is older than us, and we are the same age." Ice says, " Let Chay have his fun, Kim. He is still young and hasn't experienced much in this." Tay says, and we all stare at Kim," Please, Kim. I'll forgive you for leaving me?"

I begged in a soft voice. "Yeah, he'll forgive you," Ice said. " Shut up, Ice," Tay said. Kim stayed quiet for a moment, then walked over to kiss me, " You'll forgive me for what I did to you? Angel," he said softly. I nod, "Please." " Fine, I'll do it for you. I'll let you have your fun whenever you want. If you can forgive me for what I did," I smiled in victory. "Deal," I said as he started kissing me in a long, sweet kiss, making me moan, before he moved to Tay's neck and rested his hand around Tay's stomach as Tay continued to kiss Ice. Kim leaves his plain red mark, never leaving eye contact with me, and then makes Tay kiss him, releasing him from Ice.

Kim never took his eyes off me even as he kissed Tay, not even when Ice came to kiss me. When Kim released from their kiss, he faced Tay to me, and I started making out with Tay as Kim pulled Ice in for a kiss before he moved to his neck, leaving Ice a plain red mark, much like he did to Tay. No matter who Kim kissed, his eyes stayed on me the entire time. When he finished with Ice, he moved back to me with Tay between us, and Kim leaned in to shove his tongue down my throat, closing his eyes and enjoying our kiss more than he did with the other two. He pulled Tay's head to his neck aggressively, letting Tay leave a mark right next to Ices.