25) A Little Bit Of Them All

ICE

My heart is pounding watching two of my lovers hang from the cage. I wish I could be up there helping, but with my leg, it was impossible. I see Kim acting as a safety net for Chay. Wrath and Pol picked the locks and pulled off the chains, making a loud clanking thud; every time one was dropped from the 20 ft high cage and hit the floor, there were many of them. I know Kim feels the strain whenever they get a chain off. More and more of Chay's dead weight gets on top of Kim. I see Wrath tell Kim something, and Kim nods. Then I see Pol and Wrath touching Chay's naked body as they get the rest of the chains off. If this were a different situation, I would have been pissed at them for touching him, but I know they're trying to get Chay free.

The last chain has been released, and I see Kim struggling to climb down with Chay on top. I see Pol reach through the bars and grab Chay by his waist, helping Kim by reducing Chay's weight. They're about halfway down, and it's been almost three minutes. My heart aches for them. I look around and take a curtain off the wall to cover Chay when he gets down. Two more minutes pass by, and it feels like a lifetime. When they reach the ground, Kim collapses with Chay on top, and I rush over to cover Chay. Then, help Kim sit up. His limbs are shaking, and his breath is hard. I wrap both of my loves in a hug, thanking god that they are both safe.

We were like that when Wrath and Pol stood next to us, bowing. "Please forgive us for touching Chay while he was naked. " I stand up and walk over to them and hug them each. " Thank you for making sure they got down safely." I returned to Chay and Kim as Wrath and Pol bowed and walked away.

Arm and Aim walk out with Yichen and Maurizio. Their arms were tied, and they walked with guns to their heads. Good, we will be having fun later. Arm comes up to us. " Khun Kim, Kinn is sending some of our people to collect the body and the people attending the auction. As for the prisoners, we are sending them to the hospital to get checked out, and we will be looking in to find their families." Kim nods, and Arm walks back to Aim, taking the two to a car and the mansion.

Men In suits started coming in. Four men with two stretchers and a crunch went to the cage. " Khun Kim, Khun Vegas, we will take Khun Porschay and Khun Macau to the hospital. The rooms are ready, and Dr. Top is waiting there. He has looked over Tay and already got him bandaged and medicated. Khun Kinn won't leave Khun Porsche's side so that he won't be there." Kim nods,

Two of them reached for Chay, but I stopped them. I scooped Chay's bridle style and put him on the stretcher. Vegas puts his brother on the other, and they take off, taking the two youngest of the family to the hospital. I help Kim up, and I still feel his body shaking. We get to a car. I put Kim in the back seat, Tin and Wrath get in the front, and we follow the vans with Chay and Macau with Vegas and Pete behind us.

We get to the hospital. Chay and Macau get sent to get checked out. And we wait in the lobby of the VIP rooms, waiting for them to return. My body feels tired, and I know if I shut my eyes for longer than 3 seconds, I will fall asleep. Top gave Kim a quick check-up but said after a much-needed rest, he would be fine. While Kim rests on one of the couches, I walk to Tay's room to see how he is doing. Me and Kim said that Tay and Chay will share a room. That way, we can keep an I on both of them.

I heard a commotion at the desk and wanted to be nosy, so I checked it out. There was a tall guy with sharp eyes and dark hair. It looks like he will kill someone at any moment. "I am his boyfriend. What do you mean I can't see him?" The man yells at the lady. "I'm sorry, sir, you are not on the list of people who can see Tay Suwannarat. I'm asking you again to leave before I call security." The lady says. I Take Chay's phone out of my pocket and look for Vega's number. He picked up. "Who is this? Vegas, it's Ice. I have Chay's phone. Can you tell me what Tay's ex-boyfriend looks like.?" I ask, " Why do you ask?" Vegas says. " There is a tall guy with dark hair and sharp eyes demanding to see Tay. Saying he is Tay's boyfriend at the VIP reception desk. Since Kim, Chay, and I are already here, I'm guessing it's his Ex." I say. "I'll be right there." then he hangs up.