10) The Fight Goes On

Ello friendo,
       I decided that I'd put these ten up. Cause I am super tired right now, but I can't wait any longer. The Two that are in this one are 29) Moving Forward and 30) All For Chay. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to say what you think.
    Much love, Vamp.

Chay;

   I picked up my gun and aimed. I must protect the people I love, I thought to myself. As Kim said, I had my finger on the trigger and pulled it all the back. I shot the guy who punched me in his forearm. "Angel, you must aim for the chest or the head. " I pulled a trigger again and got him in the chest. Blood splashed all over me since he was just a few feet away. Then I aimed at the other guy, and he pulled out his pistol, and before I could react, I got shot in my side. I didn't feel the pain right away.

  "Chay!" Kim yelled, knocking down one guy, and was able to shoot the other that he was fighting. Then he ran to me. I aimed and shot the other guy in his chest, and he fell to the ground. I felt overwhelmed, falling back. Kim caught me before I hit the ground, trying not to puke. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me behind another object. " My love, are you okay?" I hear him say. I looked over at him and saw blood. "Kim, you're bleeding," I started to panic. "It's not my blood, love," he says with tears in his eyes. "It's yours, baby," he said. I felt pain in my injured arm and my side. "What?"I say out loud. "Baby, it's yours. You've been shot twice," he said. 

  "I only heard one shot. I didn't feel anything, how, when" I tried and remembered the second, but the pain got more intense, "Kim, it hurts." The second was right before you shot, his hit first, and yours got him after, but they went off simultaneously." Kim told me, "Kim, it hurts," I said again, feeling like I was going to faint, "Chay, stay awake, love. It'll be okay. They didn't hit anything vital."I hear him and see him crying." Then why are you crying?" I asked, "Because you got hurt." he said, kissing me, not caring if anyone saw.

    Kinn finally got the man on him to hit the ground, and he quickly aimed his gun at his head. Then he ran to Porsche, who was on the floor, unconscious. " Porsche baby, wake up, please," Kin said. He saw blood coming from Porsche's mouth and stomach and tried to apply pressure. And he started to cry. He is still breathing, making Kinn sigh, but he is worried about the love of his life. " Khun Kinn." Ice says."A little help, please. " Kinn looks to see Ice still fighting three men now. "Kim," he yells, aiming at 1 of them." I got it right. You got left. "Kim peaks over the side of the wall aiming his gun, on 3 Ice,1...2...3...." Kim says as Ice kicks the guy in the middle, making him stagger back, and three guns go off simultaneously. All three men went down, hitting the floor. Ice runs to where Kim and Chay hid. He took one look at Chay, ripped his shirt, and bandaged Chay's wounds. "Can he walk?" asks Ice to Kim, but Chay answers first."I can. "

  "Arm status. It's a straight shot to the lobby. Kim, Chay, Porsche is unconscious, "Arm said.

"Kinn, what happened to Hia?" I ask." He has a stomach wound and a shoulder wound. He is still breathing, Chay, don't worry," Kinn says, but through the earpiece, I can hear he's crying. I try and get up with the help of Kim and Ice, wanting to go to Hia. I see him on the floor, not moving, but his chest rising. I knelt next to him and started crying. "Three of our men are coming to you with a nurse. They will take Porsche to the doctor's wings. It was untouched, and the kitchen and lobby were still overwhelmed. Vegas still hasn't found Macau." Aim says. Kinn asks, "Could it be that Macau was also a target? I don't see any other reason Macau would have disappeared." "It looks that way, Kinn; the third floor is cleared," Vegas says in a dry tone. "I'm headed down to help Pete and Arm get the footage of my brother. If that's the case, they are targeting our younger generation", Vegas says. "yes, Khun Vegas," Arm says.

    The guards show up with a gurney and a nurse. All three have their guns out and are on alert. When they get to us, they hand us each a vest, giving us two extra for Tay and Erica. They also pass us a few more magazines." Chay, can you still fight? Kinn asks, and I nod. "You're hia is going to be fine."The guards lift him onto the gurney, and the nurse immediately puts in an IV and tells one guard to put pressure on hias wound.