14) The Three

Chay:

  I feel weak right now; they are correct, but I can't rest. My mind has so much going on. There was so much to take in the last 48 hours. How can so many things change in a short amount of time? I'm primarily worried about Macau. I want to find him as soon as I can.

  My brother could have died, terrifying me on how I could live without my big brother. Macau got kidnapped. I swear if anything happens to him, I will go on a rampage. I could have been abducted again. That would have been twice since entering this shithole. My feelings for Tay and Kim. I can't choose between these two remarkable men. What happened in the bathroom with Ice that I can't seem to get out of my mind off it? It felt great. What I found out about the twins still has me stunned. I accept my gun putting me in this life. Does that mean I'm a Theerapanyakul now? So many unanswered questions make my mind keep wandering. I look around and see everyone deep in thought on what to do. I need some air.

  "Pii Kinn, can I walk in the courtyard?" I ask. " It's still messy out there, but sure, go ahead. All our men are on patrol tonight in case another surprise is waiting for us." I nod and stand up, making all 3 of the men I'm losing my mind right now get up as well, making my head spin. All three of them reached out to me to help. 

  "Chay, you should rest," I heard Ice say. " I am fine. I can move just fine. You're the one with the hurt leg. You should rest and stop standing up," I told Ice, feeling annoyed. Ice looks at Kim for help. "Babe, I don't think it's wise for you to take a walk. You look tired." Kim says, " I've told you to stop calling me that," I snarl, making him get annoyed with me, but then turn to look at Tay. "Chay, why not rest a little longer, just a little more? What do you say? I'll sit with you. You can lay on my lap for a while." I'm at my limit with these 3." CAN ALL THREE OF YOU BACK THE FUCK UP AND LET ME BREATH!" I yell at the top of my lungs, stunning everyone and making them quit.

" Who are any of you to tell me what to do?" I say with a lot of annoyed anger." I said I am fine! Do any of you not understand Thai anymore? Ice, you're my bodyguard, not my boyfriend. Kim, you dumped me and expected me to crawl back to you because of some sweet names and gestures. You've done in what, the last 24 hours? You're not my boyfriend, Kimhan. Tay.." I pause, acting like I need a breath. For a moment, I don't know what to say. I wish we could return to earlier in the day. 

  " Tay...we just started to talk in the last 24 hours. You're not my boyfriend," I say in a softer tone than the other two. " No one is my boyfriend, so stop acting like the three of you are. I'm going to take a walk now to get some fresh air. If any of you follow me, I will shoot you. I know how to use a gun!" I said, then walking to Kim and reaching in his pocket for his pack of cigarettes, storming out. They all know it's a dry threat. I can never shoot the people I love, but I hope it helps me get my point across.

  I need to go someplace quiet for a while. Catch my breath and escape for a moment. I take a cigarette from Kim's pack and light one as I go outside, not caring that I lit one inside. Who will tell me something, no one? I'm too close to the main family because of this. I see more respect, even some fear.

TAY;

  Chay just stormed out, and I feel a little hurt. I know that I'm not his boyfriend, but I thought we had something. 'His tone was soft with me,' maybe he's just overwhelmed right now. I wanted to follow him, and I almost did if Kim hadn't said something. "Tay, Ice, follow me." sounding like an order, " Kim, did you not just hear what he said?" Said Pete. "He has been through a lot. You have to remember he was thrown into this 13 hours ago. Leave him alone for a while," he went on. " We need to talk about this, Kim," Kinn said. " We're not going to follow him. We three need to talk." Everyone was quiet for a while. "Tell me you're not going to do something stupid first," Kinn said. "Just going to pay our uninvited guest a visit," Kim says