6) My Darling

Hello friends,
This took longer than I wanted it to. I hoped to get this out in a few days, but it doesn't look like it. But I won't give up. I'll see through this. This one only has two of my previous story because this is where my Chapter started to get longer. It's funny this is where it began to get longer, but now it is one of the shortest in this revision of my story. Enjoy 21) My Darling and 22) getting ready.
Thanks for sticking around and supporting my Chaotic journey. It means a lot to me.
Love your Vamp <3

Tay;

While Chay was in the shower, I got to the closet to start organizing. The closet was a good size, nothing compared to my bedroom closet back at home, but it was a good size. I know everything we have won't even fill it. I can't wait to fill it up, that's if he will go with me again. I started putting on their hangers. These mixed-match hangers are giving me anxiety, but not so much. I put them up by brand and then by color. Scanning his old clothes, I see why he wanted to get more. All these are years old and super faded. For a second, I felt terrible. No matter how hard Porsche worked, he couldn't get Chay what he wanted. I could only imagine what Chay had been through. I'm so glad they now have this family, and I'll make sure that Chay fills this room with every brand he can think of.

Mid-hanging a shirt, Chay walks out with no shirt and drying his hair. My jaw drops. He looks so good. A water droplet slides down his neck and over his chest. I follow it for a minute, and my mouth goes dry, tempted to lick it off. " Do you like what you see, darling?" He slowly walks up to me. " You can touch if you want." I shake my head, but he leans in for a kiss. I push him back, " I want to shower. Mind if I use yours.' He chuckles. "Sure, dearest, you don't have to ask. Feel free to use it whenever you want."he says." Can I borrow some clothes." he walks to the built-in dresser of the closet and opens the drawls to get a plain blue shirt and some sweatpants that I knew were going to be big. "all yours," he says as I walk out and head the bathroom making sure I didn't touch him cause I'm still dirty from the cleaning his room.

When I entered the bathroom, I smelled the freshness from Chays' recent shower. The mirror still had condensation. I turn on the water and let it get to the temperature I like before going to the sink to wash my face free of my makeup. I look at myself in the mirror. "Put some makeup on. No one wants to see you look like that." goes through my head as I remember what Time would tell me when I didn't have any on. I hear a knock on the door, taking me out of my head. "Darling, do you need my help," I hear Chay say. I think about how good it would be to have our bodies together under the water.' It's not the time, Tay, ' I tell myself. "No, I say, in a heated voice, "Go lay down; don't mess up what I've done in the closet." I feel a little flustered from my own thoughts earlier. He Laughs. "Your wish is my command." I hear him say. Getting further from the door, I start to undress, tossing my clothes to the side and checking the temperature before I step in.

I let the warm shower hit my body, and I scrub my body till it's red. ' Dirty, dirty, dirty." I keep cleaning until I feel like it is enough. I switch the water to cold to wash my hair with Chays' shampoo. It calms me and brings me a sense of happiness. I relax to the smell and pretend that Chay is holding me and stay in the water longer than I wanted to, but I want to feel his arms around me, with a heavy sigh. I get out to dry myself and put on Chay's pants. I thought they were big on me, so I folded them at the waistband, resting on my hips. I put the shirt on, almost like a dress, so I tied it on the side to fit better. I look at myself in the mirror and wish I had brought my makeup, but I walk out of the bathroom anyway. Maybe if he sees what I look like, he'll stop flirting with me and withdraw himself from me. The thought made me sad. I don't want him to distance himself from me...

I see Chay propped up against the headboard with his guitar. He looks like he could have been on the cover of a magazine. When he noticed me there, he put his guitar down and sat on the edge of the bed. I walked up to him. "My dearest, you look so lovely. Can I touch you now," I nodded my head, yes, but before I got to finish the motion, he grabbed my waist, making me sit on his lap, putting his face on the crook of my neck, taking in a deep breath," I smell so good on your skin." he said, making me blush. "Has anyone ever told you how breathtakingly beautiful you are without makeup?" Leave it to Chay to know what to say when I hated how I looked a moment before. It's like he read my mind. It seemed so cliche, but it made my heart beat fast and blush even harder. " Umm, Time says I look better with makeup on, so no, I don't believe I heard that before." I haven't. I've been with Time for so long that he has always preferred to have me wear makeup. " Screw that guy. You are stunning, and right now, I want to kiss you," he said, already kissing my neck.