24) Kim Takes Charge

KIM

" Kim, two Jet Black Mercedes-Benz Metris Van just approached the west gates of the warehouse." I said, " We heard, stay hidden. See who comes out."I say. Things were going so well that something was bound to happen eventually. "Kim, my gut is telling me that it was Maurizio. I'm going to call Vegas. Tay stay on those men.?" I hear my love say. I like it when he shows control. The way he handled Ice's mother showed me he was good at all this, even though I was scared for my love. I see he is meant for this. We just can't let him go dark. The memory of what Chay did to me gave me the chills. I don't want to relive that ever again. I feel sorry for his future victims. No wonder he is a good singer. The way his voice carries when he uses it, he will make it big as a singer, and fans will be in trances.

." Fucking idiot. Has something happened on your side?" Chay says, making me smile. The way he talks to Vegas is funny. Why does Vegas let him? I have no idea. For a moment, I wondered if anything had happened between them, but it didn't seem likely. They had never been together before. "We went into the house." I hear Vegas faintly guessing Chay has his phone on speaker by the mic. I get in cover so I can focus on hearing the conversation, motioning Ice and one of my men to keep an eye out as I do so.

 " I, Pete, Aim, Art, and Pol was the only one who decided to come since we thought it wouldn't be this packed with men. The guards there had overtook us, but we did a lot of damage." Vegas says, I still don't trust Art like I used to, but if something happens, I'll kill him. " Maurizio left with two dozen men. We don't know if my brother was here or not." Two dozen men, god damn it. It's going to be a long ass night. " It looks like a prisoner could have been here, but they took off with them. The house is empty now." Vegas says.

" It looks like your problem that was over there became our problem over here," I said. " Tell Vegas to get his ass over here as soon as they can. I tell Chay to tell Vegas. "We are already on the way. Arm has been following them through the cames and saw they started heading to the warehouse," Vegas says. Then it went quiet. It seemed like he had hung up...

  "Love, you and Tay will have to get back on the scope. We can't stay quiet anymore," Kim says. I motion for everyone to turn the earpieces back on. It's time to get serious. Up to this point, it was just fun. Now, My Love and his wife's sweet moans are going to have to wait till all of this is over. Then I'm burying my cock in Chay as he fucks Tay. " Stay on your guard, Khun Chay, Khun Tay. With these new arrivals, they might have spotted you," Tin says

" My Love," Chay says, knowing he was talking to me. " I didn't want to say anything. Until I talked to Vegas, I was 89% sure I saw Macau exit from one of the vans."Chay says, and his voice sounds hopeful and full of concern. "At least now we know that the other prisoner wasn't Macau. Let's get all of them out here." I say. It started to make me wonder what was going on here. I feel something is missing, and I can't figure it out yet.

  " Has anyone seen other guys besides the ones guarding This place?" Chay asked, and I figured it out. They said cars, trucks, and bikes were being seen coming, but none had left. All I see Are guards." Love. Do you know how to read blueprints?" I asked. " No," he said, " Tay, do you?" " Sort of."Tay says, " Look for a seller on the inside or something of the building. Love, I need you to have a sharp eye when he is gone. Take out as many of these new men as you can. when he gets off the scope, start shooting." I tell Chay. I hear the hesitation in his voice. My love is good at this, but he doesn't like it too much. 

 " I got this," he said," Oui tu le fais Mon Amour, you got this," Ice said. " Go, Tay," I say. I start taking men down, bodies falling at one another. I hear men grunt in pain outside of the wear house. My love is getting good. He needs to work on his aim. I see men falling into the building from the outside, still breathing. At least he's knocking them down. I shoot a few that fell in that Chay didn't kill." Yes. I figured it out." I hear Chay is very excited.