20)A Dark Chay

NOTE: last time, I promise. It was just so much fun the first time. After this, I will be good. I hope you enjoy this chapter. It is as the title says. It's a bit dark.

CHAY:

  I lean on the railing, puffing on my cigarette, inhaling it deeply, letting the smoke feel my lungs, then letting it out."Fuck" I said in a low voice, taking another gulp of my drink. I can still feel Vegas' body linger on my body. My hand goes up to my neck, following the shadow that lays an imprint in my mind. "Fuck". I look over to Vegas, and I feel myself get heard again. 

  " You didn't know pain can feel so good, huh?" Vegas says, not looking at me, but I see the corner of his mouth turned up. I reached down to put my hand over myself. I need to control myself, I thought. I take the last bit of my cigarette and flick it off the balcony. I walked over to Vegas aggressively, turning Vegas around and throwing his back, hitting the rail. After a low huff from Vegas, he gives me a wicked smile. 

  "What's the matter, Chay wasn't satisfying?" Vegas says. " It was very satisfying, Vagas," I say, grabbing his hand so he can feel my member. " I just want more. I say as I lean in, dragging my nose along his jaw." I don't think you can handle more right now. Unless you want Top to prescribe you medicine.." Vegas says with a wisp of laughter. "who said anything about me taking more? There's a fresh ass already waiting for me." I said, grabbing his ass. 

  " As much as that sounds promising. My guess is you don't know how to fuck an ass when it's dry." Vegas says, trailing his hands down my arms. "Then let me make out with you longer," I said. Vegas put his hands on either side of my face, pulling my head to his, and I put my hands on him. Our tongues twist and turn to fight for control.

   I lean to his body and feel his hard-on is as stiff as mine. "  Damn, Chay, how can you still want more after the pounding I gave you," Vegas says. "They tell me that I have a lot of energy, and right now, I want that energy to be inside you. Can't you tell me what to do?" I said as we reached inside each other pants and stroked each other aggressively." I'm afraid that would take more time than we have just settled for this," Aaaammmm," we both moan, " Vegas.. vegass." I shudder with my mouth open, not being able to speak. I'm not okay with just this. I turn him around and pin his arm to his back." Fuuccck Chayyy,' Vegas says, "I'm not satisfied with this. I'll try something else."

  I said as I removed his belt again but used it to tie his at his elbows to free my hands. I'll be right back, " I said as I entered the room, walked over to the bar, poured another drink with ice this time, and grabbed my sweater. I headed back out,  closing the curtain and leaving it a little open so we could see if someone walked in, but they wouldn't be able to see what we were doing unless they opened it. 

  I closed the doors. I put the two glasses down next to Vegas, pulled down his pants just enough so his ass would be open for me, and got down on my knees. His ass in my face " This could work. You know what to do? " Vegas says, " If I didn't, would I be doing it now?" I say, " Fair." I reached up to one of the glasses and took a drink, ensuring I got some ice in my mouth, then put the glass back. I grabbed Vegas' cheeks, squeezing them harshly, making Vegas moan.

   I inch closer, kissing each cheek before working to his hole. I pushed the ice to the front of my mouth and glided it down his crack, making him jump a little as the coolness touched his sensitive spot. "OOOhhh fuck Chay,' he says, as I push a little piece of ice inside him with my tongue, licking his balls over his hole and up to his lower back. I bit each of his cheeks a few times, feeling shivers run down his body before I reached for the glass again, putting more ice in my mouth. 

  When I look back down, I see water seep through his hole. Then, rest the ice on my tongue, placing more on his entrance as water drips from my mouth. "'aaaa fuck  Chay, " I need s.. something inn..side.. off me," Vegas begged. I shove my tongue as far as I can inside his ass, making sure I lube up everything I can.