004. gonna be so fun tonight

L I F E L I N E

february 11, 2023

february 11, 2023

"come on, let's go home and get ready," kassiana instructed librety after watching step back and appreciating the fairy lights the group had just strung back and fourth across the bar's roof. 

"we still have like over four hours," she furrowed as she turned around to look at her. "i only need like two. makeup and hair's easy, and outfit's laid out on my bed ready to go."

"well.. what if you're not happy with it and need to start over?" haven chimed in.

"leaving now means you have extra time just in case," samantha added. "hay and i will finish setting up and you two will be back at like seven-thirty, have a little friend group dinner and pre-game downstairs before everyone comes at nine."

"alright, we'll go," liberty agreed, hesitantly going over and grabbing her belongings. "when are you two getting ready though?"

"we are ready," she quickly grinned. "i've got my little makeup bag for touch ups and a dress down in the car."

"i'm happy wearing this," the other mentioned.

"oh-kayy"

"you ready to go?"

"mhm," she nodded at the elder before turning to the other two, blowing them kisses. "see you laterr."

"love you," samantha blew a kiss in return.

leaving the bar area which she had rented out for the night, the two headed downstairs and through the restaurant, then out to kassiana's car before facing the los angeles afternoon traffic as they drove to their house.

arriving home, kassiana went to have a shower while liberty made something to eat for a late lunch, then having a shower herself as the other got ready. before both finally ending up in the younger's room — kassiana sat on the bed while watching over liberty as she done her makeup.

"is there a reason you wanted me out of the bar so early?" liberty questioned, looking at her friend through the mirror.

"we just know you severely underestimate how long it takes for you to get ready for parties and big event.. and i believe your birthday party falls under that."

"mh.."

"i mean.. you did just spend an hour in the shower.."

"alright, fine, maybe i do.."

"um.." kassiana hummed after a few seconds of silence, looking back up from her phone. "do you mind if we get daniel to come over and you two go together so i go back soon cause sammy didn't take her bag out of the car and now can't get ready."

"i don't mind," she shrugged.

"i'll text him."

as planned, daniel had shown up at the girls' house almost half an hour later, to hang out with librety as she finished getting ready and while kassiana headed back to the bar. then at a little after seven-pm, the two booked an uber in order to there in time for their group dinner.