023. turning me on like crazy

L I F E L I N E

march 6, 2023

to say the least liberty was feeling awkward after matching with her friend on tinder, and although daniel tried all weekend to convince her to talk with him and progress things from a friendship level, she still refused to despite actually having an extent of feelings towards him.

so lying to the girl, daniel told her that he had a meeting and couldn't go straight to her work with her that morning, meaning she had to face jack by herself as they already agreed on the time for his hair to be done.

and although she was nervous to, she knew she really had no choice. therefore she got there slightly earlier than the time jack was told, to set up and be a little prepared before her mind was bound to be distracted.

soon moving her attention over to the door as the bell rung in unison with it opening, sending the boy entering in a soft smile and quick greetings, watching as he then locked it behind himself.

"i know how this works," jack chuckled, walking over closer to her.

"thanks.."

since the salon was closed on sundays and mondays, liberty would always plan with her more popular friends, to come in then instead to avoid clashing with anyone who may be a fan of them since her job was so public. hence why jack knew as he came in to look the door so no one passing by could just walk in.

"how are you today?" he asked while she draped the protective cape over him and joining it in the back, as he looked at her through the mirror.

"i'm good.." she softly spoke, avoiding making eye contact with him as she slightly ran her fingers through his still short hair. "what did you want to do with your hair this time?"

"mh.. i don't know," he shrugged. "what do you think i should do?"

"i don't know- well i- i mean, it's up to you really," she somewhat stuttered. "you could shave it back down, do another design. um.. keep it this sorta length and go blonde, maybe shave the sides, give it some shape. you could.. i don't know.. what are you feeling?"

"how about, you do whatever you want," he suggested, continuing to softly stare at the girl. "i really don't care, i just want something done with it."

"well the designs are always fun to do.. but do you want it short again?"

"how do you like my hair?"

"um.." liberty finally connected her eyes with his in the mirror, picturing the hairstyles he's had over the years. "it's kinda boring and looks like it's not kept up with, but i like you're longer blonde hair but with your roots showing through.. i don't know, you suit it.."

"i also like your natural hair too, the brown," she continued to babble as she fiddled with her own fingers. "and the shaved suits you too, not everyone can pull it off- i mean i wasn't sure about it at first but it's really grown on me and i'm sure it has for others too."