024. to fend for herself

L I F E L I N E

march 6, 2023

"just keep going," liberty said in moans in response to her phone dinging with a notification. keeping one of her arms around his neck and reaching over for her phone with her other as the boy continued thrusting into her.

glancing at her phone and reading the text from her best friend saying he was out the front caused her instant panic; "shit.." she mumbled, dropping her phone down and bringing her hands down to his v-line.

"oh fuck," he quickly pulled out after he felt liquid unexpectedly shoot out of him simply from her touch. "i'm sorry, i- if you-"

"i don't have time for this," she cut him off, adjusting her panties which had lazily been pulled to the side and then pulling her jeans back up from around her ankles. "get over it! i'll deal with it myself."

"are- are you good?" he furrowed, standing there slightly awkwardly, also he also redressed his lower half.

"daniel's here. this never happened, okay? and don't go anywhere, just stay here."

the boy just softly hummed, watching her quickly throw on her apron over her head and then moving to the sink, wetting her hands and patting down the slight sweat she could feel on her face and to cool herself down.

"your hair's a little messed up," jack chuckled, grabbing her hand and getting her to stand still for a second as he fixed her part for her with his other.

"thanks," she pulled her hand away, stepping to the side of him as she grabbed out the bleach she uses on daniel's hair. "you've just gone to the bathroom, okay?"

"can i not just walk out with you-"

"no," she shook her head as she added the colors into a dye bowl. "because what if he sees. you're using the bathroom, okay? i will get him in the seat then i'll say that you're at the bathroom and then that's your cue, you can come out after that."

"okay," he nodded, a small smile on his face due to her babbling. "can i actually use the bathroom though?"

she didn't response. she shoved her phone in her pocket and then grabbed the bowl, stepping out of the room and looking over to the shopfront door.

"go, quick," she instructed the other. "next room, first door."

"thank you."

as liberty walked over to the door, she glanced over her shoulder seeing the younger boy make it into the bathroom and then back at bowl while she continued to completely mix up the color together.

unlocking the door and holding it open as she stood against it, she soon sent a smile to her friend as she spotted daniel getting out of his car and begin walking over to the salon.