027. support you wherever

L I F E L I N E

march 7, 2023

"liberty," agatha gained her attention as soon as she walked into the salon for day — startling her a little since everyone there never calls her by her full name, and it was also a rare occurrence for their boss to be in the salon on a tuesday morning.

"hey agatha," she sent the elder a soft smile as she walked over to her.

"can i talk with you in the back room please?"

"yeah," she quickly nodded.

following her boss through the salon and to the back room where the staff store their bags and take their breaks, liberty's mind scrambled as she just remembered that there was a security camera not only in the main section of the salon but in the color room as well.

the room where everything with jack the pervious day that she regretted more than anything went down — and she knew there was a very good chance that that's what agatha wanted to talk to her about.

"you might want to close the door.." agatha received a small hum in response as the younger done as she was asked before turning back around towards her, a clear worried expression on her face. "you know that i don't mind if you're up here on days that the salon's closed to the public.."

"mh.."

"but do you want to explain this to me?" she rhetorically asked, showing the girl her phone opened on the security footage. "because this doesn't look like you're doing hair."

"i'm so sorry," liberty slightly mumbled as her eyes avoided looking at the screen, embarrassed by herself.

"is that all you have to say?" the elder raised a brow as she folded her arms.

"i just wasn't thinking, and i just- i got caught up in the moment and i- i am sorry, i'm very sorry for.. like disrespecting your salon and for you having to watch that," she instantly broke down in tears.

"give me your keys, please-"

"please don't fire me, i love this job more than anything. i'll do anything to stay."

"give me your keys, please lili," she repeated. "i'm not firing you, i'm just taking away your privileges because i do not want you bringing people in when no one else is here and doing things with them, especially in rooms they shouldn't be in."

"oh.. okay," she softly nodded, wiping away tears from under her eyes before fumbling with her keys as she tried to get the salon's one off. "also i'll never do it again, i promise, i knew as soon as it was over that i shouldn't have and i regret it a lot."

"i believe you but it was highly inappropriate for you to do that, imagine if you didn't move and someone saw in from outside and the damage that will do to the salon's name. i just can't take the risk."