032. you boring loser

L I F E L I N E

L I F E L I N E

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

march 11, 2023

"come out with me," liberty begged the boy, gently shaking him as they laid in his bed on the saturday evening, poorly watching the movie they had put on.

"i don't wanna go out," daniel shook his head.

"pleeeassssssee"

"where?"

"a club."

"no."

"jamesy!"

"i don't wanna go out," he chuckled as he repeated, softly smiling while his eyes flickered down to her lips then back at her eyes.

"fine. i'll go out by myself," she jokingly scoffed as she sat up. "without you. you boring loser."

"every time i go out with you, you leave me for some random person you just met.."

"invite your little girlfriend then."

"she's gone away for the weekend, i've told you this."

"ugh," she audibly groaned. "i'll stay with you then i guess."

"you also say that every time," he laughed.

"pleasee i just wanna go out drinking and dancin'," she continued to beg. "a few hours then we can come home."

"have you asked your friends if they want to go?"

"why don't you want to hang out with me?" she quickly furrowed.

"because i hate going out and you know that.."

"you're so boring," she groaned whilst rolling her eyes.

"ask your friends if they wanna go out," he suggested once again. "don't think about switching the subject again."

"what friends," she muttered as she got up off the bed.

"libby.. don't be mad at kassy and sammy for what haven done.. they probably didn't know.."

"whatever."

"..what about the girls from work then? louise and autumn?"

"nope."

"have you asked them though? maybe they wanna go out."

"it's louise's anniversary tonight, and i'm sure autumn's busy as well cause they have lives daniel," she babbled on.

"are you trying to say i don't have a life?" he chuckled watching as she put her shoes on.

"yes," she nodded whilst turning around. "you have no life. and no friends. and you're boring."

"oh we're not friends now, are we?" he laughed. "all cause i won't go out?"

"exactly," she nodded one singular time.

"go home and see if kassy and sammy are around and ask if they want to go out with you.."

"i'm going home, to get ready," she explained as she folded her arms. "i don't care what they're doing. i'm happy to go out alone."

"okay then.. but can you text me through out the night so i know you're safe, and if you need to be picked up? i'll come get you if you need."

"why not just come out then?" she furrowed.

"i have ideas i wanna work on," he shrugged. "i haven't been in the studio in a minute."

"okayy, byee then," she waved.

"wait," he hopped up off the bed, swiftly walking over to her now just outside the bedroom doorway and pulling her into a hug. "have fun. promise you'll call if anything happens?"

"i will," she nodded.

"okay," he then placed a soft kiss on the top of her head as he always does. "i love you."

"love ya," she pulled away from his arms. "i expect to hear a good, finished song tomorrow seems you're ditching me."

"hey, we never had plans to go out, we agreed on hanging out here. so i'm not ditching you, you're ditching me-"

"blah blah blah, bye jamesy," she begun to walk backwards away from him.

"bye libs."

leaving the boy's house and heading out to her own car, she set up her aux and soon started the drive back to her own house which she hadn't been to for over a week now — hoping and pray she wouldn't ran into her ex-boyfriend while there.

seeing only kassiana and samantha's cars in the drive as she pulled up, a feeling of slight relief washed over her. turning off the car and grabbing her couple things, she got out and found her house key as she walked up to the door.

letting herself in and locking the door again behind her, she could hear someone in the kitchen and saw their house's cat ran straight over to herself.

"meow," liberty copied the cat as she crouched down and picked it up for a quick cuddle.

"hey lilli," kassiana smiled at the girl, receiving only a soft and quiet 'hey' in response as she watching her cuddle the cat. "kitty's been missin' you. she sleeps at your door every night hopping you'll come out."

"mh. is anyone else home?"

"nope just me," she shook her head. "sammy's gone out with the boyfriend and.. yeah, haven's also out."

"do you wanna go to the club with me?" liberty somewhat blurted out.

"no daniel tonight?"

"nope he's being boring, of course."

"lil, i would love to go out but i'm actually waiting on someone to come over..."

"oh? i'll try to be quick then so i'm not in your way," she quickly crouched back down to let the cat out of her arms.

"it's honestly fine, take all the time you need, i'm sure she won't mind."

"well i wanna get drunk as soon as i can so i won't be long," liberty shrugged.

"alright," kassiana softly chuckled before the two went to doing their own things.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
i'm putting the actual going out
chapter in the next so you can
have an update since i haven't
in like a month