01

Hello lovely readers. I'm glad that you liked the first book to even give this book a chance

Hope you enjoy this book because it's going to be completely different from the last yet you will find connections to it. As you know this isn't the same Jade from before.

~Kim

------------------------------------------------

"Yes I will be there. No, I will not go on a date with anyone." Jade runs her fingers through her hair. "I will not!" Her friend Lilith keeps trying to tell her if it was a hot guy she would go on a date. "That would mostly likely be you." Jade hangs up the phone with a relief.

"Why did you hang up on me? Did I say bye?" I laugh at Lil and go to the living room. "Don't ignore me missy I am not done here" I roll my eyes and explain to her that she misunderstood me.

"I am not ignoring you I am simply not acknowledging your statements" I hear her mock me from behind. I turn around giving her a glare.

"I hate when you do that! I can never get away with anything. You have super hearing or some shit." I shake my head at her nonsense. She needs to stop reading supernatural love stories or she will die alone waiting for her supernatural savior.

"Don't give me that look. I already agreed on going so why don't you shush it. I can always change my mi-"

"Oh no you don't. I finally get to talk you into going to these things. I am not going alone not after I almost died of boredom. You were right I should have gone to the party with you instead of some ball." I grab my water bottle and walk to the couch.

"The party was really cool like they had jolly ranchers vodka! I was in heaven while you were lying in your death bed." I turn on the tv scrolling through the channels trying to find something good to watch.

"Never in a million years would I have seen you in a fancy dress to go to a ball with rich folks." I shrug my shoulders. Everything that you didn't think of happening could happen at any time.

"Are you going to shut up now? I would really like to watch this movie." I throw a blanket over myself and stare at the screen. Insidious 2 is the most chilled out scary movie I have ever seen. Yet I could watch it everyday of my life along with the first one.

Just like that Lil shushed her trap just like how I asked. I knew she was going to since she knew better than to talk back to me. She knew I would shoot her down with comebacks.

-

"Hurry up Jade! I honestly don't want to be late to this thing. Especially if parking is going to be a hustle!" I groan I don't even know if this looks okay on me. She over did it yup Lil over did this whole night. I should be in my pjs not caked with makeup, hair styled and a long fancy dress. It wasn't ugly hell I think I look wonderful in it. It's just to out of my comfort zone.

"I don't understand why I agreed to this." I put on the silver heels and make my way out of the room.

"You won't regret it I promise you that much." I look at Lil and I smiled. She looked beautiful in her dress. It was a silky red dress that fit her figure just well.

"This isn't my usual attire. I like being in my pjs this time of day!" I pout but quickly grimace as she smacks my arm. She is quite strong cause I know I was going to get a bruise from this tomorrow.