Author's Note

Yes, it is the end of the book. Hopefully you enjoyed both books because I enjoyed plotting them like this. This is also the last book of this series. I have nothing left for Jade because she is now "dead". Maybe you could imagine her still being alive and safe. Heck or imagine her in hell with Stephan since he enjoyed her a little too much.

Thank you for reading this book and the book before. Thank you for the reads, votes and comments. I continued this book for you all. I was ready to end it before it even started but I promised a sequel since most of y'all asked for one. So, this was the sequel. Maybe it wasn't up to expectation but I am full of surprises. I love plots(not when I'm reading other books tho).

See you next time if you want to read any more of books. I have 2 books drafted right now.

"Stay Silent" which is romance but deals with Mafia. I don't know when I will post it but I only have the prologue written.

"Adrenaline" is action but has a few others topics that I will not say. I have 3 chapters written but I don't when I want to post it.

I have another book that's BxB of Ziam (Zayn and Liam) if you want to read that.

Follow me to keep posted on any other books that I have planned like the ones above. I will post on my wall when I post any one of those two books above.

Love you all!!!!!!!

Bye my wolfies! or should I say my demonsssss