11.2

JADE'S POV:

Walking around aimlessly I regret letting go of Damon's hand. It wasn't on purpose it was completely an accident. Seeing that girl get burned alive made me want to puke. That's what I did. I puked all over Damon...not my best move. He told me to stay but I then saw other demons coming so I ran. 

Now here I am in front of a red door debating if I should open it or walk the other way. It's the only red, big door and sight. All the other doors were black with stains of red. Yet this one was red with no scratch just red paint. It was beautifully done the artwork on the door was breathtaking. It made me want to see what's behind this red door. 

I reach out for the knob when I just barely touched it my hand started to be in pain. I quickly tug my hand back regretting that small move. "You didn't ask permission to step in here." Shaking my hand back and forth giving it kisses I failed to notice the handsome man in front of me. I stop midway of giving my right hand a kiss. I possibly looked like dying fish with how I was frozen in my spot. "Come in Jade."

"How do you know my name....." He just looked me up and down with his eyebrows knitted together in confusion. I looked back at him with much more confusion as to why this handsome man knows my name.

"I'm Lucifer's son, Stephan. I only meet you once but that shouldn't have been gone forgotten." I stopped listening after Lucifer's son. I knew where I was and I knew who Lucifer was. I didn't want to wait and found out on how things end. 

"Wrong door. I gotta go," I said as quickly as I can trying not to stumble over my words. As quick as I can I turn back and run. I run as fast as my legs could take me which I may say didn't take me far. The beautiful man stopped me before I could reach another step. Turning around slowly with a tight smile I begin to walk backwards. Hoping that he wouldn't notice that I was getting further and further away from him. Once I was in a good distant I ran again but he stopped me. AGAIN.

"Jade stop running. I will always be faster than you in here." I cross my arms mumbling curse words at him. Slightly hoping that he doesn't hear me. "Why are you scared of me? I won't hurt you." I scoff and roll my eyes. 

"Says satan's son," I mumble under breath. The man shakes his head showing me how amused he was over this. "Nothing is worth smiling about Mr." I straightened out my back and go chest to chest with the man. Not really knowing where all this boldness is coming from but I didn't back down. My pride was just to much for me to back down. 

The man looks down at me with a smile. "I am taller than you Jade. You don't scare me plus you're short for your age." I growl at him not liking his words one bit. Kicking my leg up I hit him where the sun definitely does not shine. "Mother of Satan. Holy hell woman!" Trying to keep a straight face I fall down laughing at the irony of 'holy hell'. "What's funny. Nothing is amusing about this. I wanted to have kids you know!." I stifle a laugh and get up with the most serious face that I could muster. 

"Don't worry big guy. You will still be able to have kids." The demon smirked with amused eyes. "What?"

He was still on the ground holding on to his crotch. "How did you know I was big? Was it when your foot directly hit my dick? Mmm I bet you're thinking of dirty thoughts now. Sorry to disappoint but Damon would have my head." I choke on my spit. He did not have any filter whatsoever. "Was I correct?" I shake my head no still choking on my spit. I was not having any thoughts about him. Especially those kind of thoughts.

"Glad you know how I work." I stop chocking and quickly turn around towards the familiar voice. "Where were you!" We said in unison. He crosses his arms giving me a glare. "I told you to stay. I come back and you were gone! I can't really do anything down here to find you Jade." His glare become a worried and sad look. I almost cooed at the moment but Mr. All So Confident opened his mouth. 

He starts clapping with a huge smile on his face. "I knew you two were going to get together. No one believed but I knew." The demon turns to face Damon with a smile but it quickly dropped when he saw Damon's face.

"She didn't choose anyone, Stephan." I look at Stephan who was becoming a fish with how his mouth was opening and closing.

"W-what do you mean? I thought." Damon looked him in the eyes and Stephan locked eyes with me after the stare off. "Oh that's why she doesn't remember me." Damon nods his head. His blank expression on his face again. "I should get going." Stephan points behind him to the big, red door and starts walking backwards. Damon grabs him before he took another step. 

Damon sighs and lets go of him. "How come I can't take her out? I took myself out but I can't take her with me. Why." Stephan looks at me then back to Damon.

"We fixed something within that. Everyone has to take their self out. We had demons taking out people that didn't need to be led out. That's the reason why this whole war is happening. When I heard that Jade has to fight once again I was really shocked. This can possibly take a huge toll on her and the others. Olaf had spoken to my dad that her army was not that big. Many people lost their lives that day and many are scared. He has the angels and demons fighting in this war. "

I look at him trying to process his words. "I don't know how to get out of here. Taking a toll on me? What do you mean? Angels and demons working together. All because of me?" I shake my head with these new thoughts running through my head. 

"Jade it's going to be fine."

That's what everyone says now.

-----------------------------------------------