24

"How?..." He asks. I look at him in the eye and all I feel is betrayal. How was this even possible? I must be dreaming because he would never do this to me. Would he? I ignore him and try to break the chains that are holding me down. His shocked face turns into a smirk. "You aren't so powerful are you?" I roll my eyes saving my voice from going under a yelling marathon. I didn't think this through well enough. I should have just kept quiet. 

"Nothing to worry about babe." I scowl at her and she smiles in return. I put my head down slowly feeling the poison they just stuck in me doing it's thing. "No need to worry. She'll be here as long as we want her to," Lilith says. I could feel the happiness radiating off of them. They caught me and I couldn't defend myself. What would the old Jade do? 

Take slow, deep breaths

I keep my head down but my mind was running with thoughts. That didn't sound like Damon unless he lost his voice and it suddenly turned feminine. 

Imagine the poison slowly draining out of your system

I relax my breathing slowly. I squeeze my eyes shut and try to picture the venom leaving my blood stream. When I feel no sudden change I give up. Why would I listen to a voice in my head? I'm going crazy. 

You can do this

No. I really can't. I'm some weak powerful person who can't get out of this. The only way I can get out of this is when a guy runs in here saving my ass. Once again. I will always be the damsel in distress. As long as I'm living nothing will be right. I will get kidnapped one again maybe not by the nice ones either. I probably wouldn't be kidnapped again. I could die tonight or morning. 

Continue

I don't  understand what's going on. Why am I the new Jade. I don't want to be compared to her for the rest of my life. I don't want to be known as the new Jade and I don't want to be the Jade. If she was so good and powerful then why am I here? If she could defeat 20 people at the exact time then why couldn't she kill off the master who created this rendezvous. 

Because she fell in love with them

I stop my ranting and my mind goes into questions. I ignore the yelling and the kicks I'm receiving. I open my eyes and slowly look up. Lilith and Adam stop their bickering and turn their heads towards me.

"Who is the leader of this," my mouth was dry and my voice was hoarse. It sounded scratchy and kind of deadly. 

Adam stares at me for a moment before speaking. "Leaders. Damon and Lucas." My eyes stare at his for a long period of time. My throat hurt, my head was spinning and I was beginning to see dots everywhere. Damon? Lucas? 

-------------

"I don't care what you say I'm not forgiving you!" Jade yells at Damon who closed his eyes. 

"Stop yelling! I didn't know this was going to happen! You think I planned this?" Damon screams back but Jade doesn't flinch. She gives him a look with the meaning 'of course I do'. "I didn't plan this! I didn't plan you being my damn lover!" Damon hisses out with his hand curling into a fist. 

Jade turns to look at Lucas with anger. "What about you? You planned this? You planned to kill but made me fall for BOTH of you?" Jade's angry eyes go from Lucas to Damon to Lucas again. 

Lucas crosses his arms and shrugs, "I was just going to kill you when I saw you. Then lover boy over here told me that we could ruin you. I just shrugged and went along with it. I didn't know that day by day of him telling me stories about you or you...being you that I would start to love you." Jade takes a step back from them. Her anger was radiating off of her strongly. Her eyes were wide with a hint of craziness, her breathing was deep quick breaths, her face was red and sweat was lining her forehead. 

"I hate you both! I hate what you did to me! Take it out of me! I don't want it! I don't want this feeling," her anger slowly turning from anger to sadness. Tears slowly began to roll down her face and her knees buckle from underneath her. She falls on the ground and her head hangs down. "Please." 

Damon's heart tightens at the distress of his lover. Lucas's heart breaks slowly at the sight of her breaking slowly in front of him. "We didn't make you fall for us," they say in unison. Jade's body was screaming at her to stop putting stress on it. 

Jade wipes her tears slowly but more came rolling down. The saltiness was invading her taste buds and her eyes were becoming blotchy. She didn't look at them when she spoke,"Can you do something. Please," she weakly begged them. Jade's voice sounded broken like her heart was slowly breaking in pieces.

"We can't do anything. What you can do is tell Olaf you can't choose between Damon and someone else. Beg Olaf for a spell or something. Whatever he chooses tell us so we know what he have to prep for." Lucas says with no emotion. Jade thought that Damon was emotionless. 

------------------

I blinked by the tears and trying to stop from my heart from making me feel the same way as Jade did in that scene. Adam looks at me weirdly while I look at him with sadness. Jade was playing everyone like a rag doll. She left me with cleaning up her mess. I don't even know what I was going to do anymore. I have to choose between the people who wanted to kill me, Damon and Lucas. 

You are me

--------------

--------------

A/N:

How was this chapter?

Who would of knew?