16

Don't do what?

Fall in love.

"Fall in l-" Damon grabs me by my waist tightly. He picks me up like a man would do to his new wedded bride. "D-" A strong wind pushes me closer to Damon's chest I stayed quiet until the wind came to a halt. Looking around wasn't much of an option when he hadn't me put me down. "Who's house was that?" I cranked up my neck to try to meet his gaze.

"Mine." I flinch at his tone of voice. Damon looks at the remains of the house. His eyes icy of anger. Still holding on to me tightly.

"Aren't you going to put me down?" I whisper, I know he heard. He just decided to ignore me and my arms were starting to hurt. I dropped my arms from around his neck. Still not glancing at me he put me down. I thank him under my breath. Where did Adam go? My mind was wheeling with questions. The most important one is why did he lose control easily?

"I'm glad that house is gone." He takes off his shirt to wrap it around his arm. I then noticed he was bleeding. I glance down at my shirt and good enough. There was blood on me too.

"What happened?" I ask while trying not to touch his scars or faint from seeing the blood running down his arm. His scars were beautiful. I don't know why I think that;they just are to me.

"Don't touch them." I flinch back dropping my gaze to the ground. "Jade! JADE!" Adam appears in front of me in a blink of an eye. "Where did you go?" Obvisouly here. I continue to stare at Damon's scars. Adam snaps his fingers in front of my face trying to grab my attention. All it did was anger me. Without knowing what I did. My hand was wrapped around Adam's wrist. I quickly let go.

"I-I-I'm so sorry." I back away from him not wanting to be near him. "I don't know what happened." Adam continued to stare at me with his eyes wide. Damon finally turns to look at me.

"They're here."

-------------------------

"Who are they?" Damon and Adam took me to my flat. They were discussing something with hushed tones. They didn't answer so I asked again. "Who are they?" I repeat with a hushed tone. Honestly I didn't know why I even whispered.

"We don't.....they died. We watched them all die. Hell I even killed them!" Adam whispered-yelled.

I lean forward towards them and look around me before speaking. "Who are they? Why are we whispering?" I say still glancing around the room waiting for something to just pop out at me. Adam and Damon both snap their heads to me and I jump back. They each look at me with a blank face. "I'll just" I get up and point towards the kitchen, "be over there." I awkwardly walk out the living room backwards. "Yup over here." I spin around and go to the dining table.

Geesh. I deserve the right to now what's being discussed between them two. It's my home. Okay come on Jade. Just walk in there and give them a piece of your mind. I walk out the kitchen and before I could open my mouth I freeze in my spot. Their eyes were filled with many emotions which was making me back away from their intense stares. "Umm...I was just going to let you know that I'm here. Right over there." I point into the kitchen. "Just in case you need me and forgot where I went off to. So...yup." I walk right back into the kitchen. Way to go Jade. You sure let them know. I smack my forehead and sit down again. I sigh a deep breath and get up again. I can do this. I just have to walk right in and tell them how you feel.

I go to the living room again and walk straight towards them. "Okay listen here!" I look at them straight in the eyes. "I-I" I gulp and raise my head high. "This is my house and I have the right to know what's going on so you either tell me or leave." I say in a lower voice than what I had started with. They look at each other and look back at me. They get up and head straight for the door. "Oh no you don't! Tell me what's going on!" I run towards the door and surprise myself when I bang against it. I look at them with wide eyes. "D-did you see that? I was just over-ow!" A quick pain shoots up my arm and I pout. I rub my shoulder that hit the door the hardest.

Damon rolled eyes but his eyes were filled with amusement. "You just used your vampire and demon speed. You can go faster but you went pretty fast for the first time. I suggest you get that door fix." He nods his head towards the door and I quickly turn around. My jaw drops when I see a dent on the door.

"Did I do that?" They both nod their heads. I look back at the door and pout. "I can't afford a new door! I don't even have a job!" Then realization hits me. Lilith is gone she is really gone. Who will pay the bills now or get the food. "Oh crap! I have to pay rent soon and I don't even have a job!"

Adam looks at me with confused eyes. "Not trying to sound like a creep but I did some background searches on you. You come from a rich family. Did you spend all that money or?..." I drop my gaze to the floor.

"My parents are dead. They died years ago and I still don't know what happened. They left me with all their money but I don't want to use it. It's their money, they worked hard for that money and I don't want to sit around my arse all day doing nothing." I stop them before they say anything. "I use to volunteer at the pet shelter and I had a job at the cafe. The cafe manager fired me for going off on a customer. Who by the way tried to dump his coffee on me for no reason!" I sigh and slowly look back up at them. Before I can say another word they were both gone.

Stupid. I lock the doors around the house and double check the windows to make sure they were locked. I don't need someone coming in the house at the middle of night trying to murder me. I walk to my room and get in bed. Wait....why aren't they here protecting me? I'm a deep sleeper and if someone were to throw a party in my room I would still be snoring like an old man.

Please don't let anything bad happen to me again.
-------
Okay guys.... If you have questions of/to/about the characters or things that are happening; I will gladly answer them.

I would love to have banners or trailers made. Have a good day/night lovelies c: