12

JADE'S POV:

"Don't you think you should have thought this through! Honestly it's vacuous." I yelled, anger building up inside of me. Doesn't make sense on how they can bring people in yet can't bring them out. What were they thinking?

"Stephan blinked quickly I'm guessing he was taken back by my tone of voice. "We didn't for a good rea-"

"You didn't think about the consequences?" Damon grabbed me by the arm grabbing me back to my original spot. I didn't even notice that I had stepped a couple steps forward.

"Jade. Understand that we, demons, think nothing else other than us. We don't care who comes in. They're usually not human anyways." I sighed calming down a little. Of course they only care about themselves and only themselves. "We can figure something out though."

I groan, "Can't you just tell me how to get out. You're making something so small bigger than what it original was."

"We have a way...we can try something but I'm not sure if it will work. This....going in and out comes naturally to demons."

Damon held up his hand. "May I speak?" We rolled our eyes but nodded our heads yes. Damon smiled sheepishly and put his hand down slowly. "She is half demon...." I smack my head while Damon crosses his arm keeping a blank expression. How could I forget the one thing that made me...not normal.

Stephen groans and glares at me. "You just love picking fights. You're half demon think on where you want to go." Stephen says in a duh tone and keeps glaring at me.

I return his glare. "It slipped my mind. Damn let it go."

"You two shut it. You're giving me a fucking headache. Both of you sound like siblings fighting over the dumbest shit." Stephen and I flinch making us look down. "Now Jade do what he said."

"If it doesn't work?" I snap back not enjoying that he was ordering me around.

"Then we think of something else. Now try it." I mock him but soon try thinking on where I wanna go.

My house

--

"It worked!" I smack my hand over my mouth. "What the fuck! That was so damn cool." I give myself a pat on my back.

"Was that so hard?" I look around me trying to find the person to the voice. "I'm in your head dumb ass." My jaw drops in surprise and anger. How do I respond back. "You there?" No. "Jade?" I don't exist. "Be like that..." Yes, bye. "I heard that." Liar. "Aww come on." I giggle to myself enjoying Stephan acting like a child. "Bye." Bye.

"Jade. Hellooooooooo" I look up and scream.

"You idiot! You scared me!" I clutch my heart and look at Damon with wide eyes.

Damon looks at me and starts laughing. Such a beautiful laugh. "Did you just pee on yourself?" I look down and blush deeply. I run upstairs into the bathroom. I will never show myself to him again. I run into my room to grab a pair of clothes to shower. I quickly run back probably looking like a duckling running back and forth.

"You've been in there for an hour!"

"Good." I cross my arms and sit on the floor leaning on the door.

"Come out Jade. Someone has to clean that." Damon tries to sound serious but I can see him now. Ready to burst out laughing again. He will never forget this and he will never let me forget this.

"Leave my house and never come back." I play with my hair against the door.

"No." I groan in a unlady like way. Stubborn jerk. Stubborn men. Stubborn demon. Stubborn Damon!

I can be stubborn too. If he wants to play games then I will show him how it's played.

--------

What do you think about this chappie?