15

JADE'S POV:

"Lucas?" I repeat the name with worry. Adam nods his head yes and I scoot back. "I-I think I met him before." I try to remember where I have heard of the name but my mind doesn't want to remember. My thoughts come out blank but I know that I know that name.

"If he's here...he will try to........why didn't I think of this before? Of course!" Adam walks around the room in thought. "That's why everyone is wanting to...to kill you. He's commanding them to! They wouldn't kill without hearing your side. Since he's back they will believe and do anything he asks them to. I have to call d-" A strong wind passes me and I shiver with cold.

"No need. I was just coming back to tell you that I got....a friend to watch the house." Damon looks at Adam and glances at me. "Why are" he points to Adam, "you shaken up?" Damon drops his hand and looks at Adam with a blank face. "Well...are you going to tell me or do I have to go into your mind and find out."

Adam comes back to reality and screams "NO! I mean..no need for that." Damon gives him a questioning look. "I don't need you reading my thoughts. It's creepy." Adam sits back down on the couch and Damon follows in suit. "Jade got this memory of when Drew rejected her," Damon continues to have a blank face but his fists were clenched. "It's weird because she isn't suppose to have that. She isn't suppose to remember anything from the past! If she remembers....Olaf told me that if she remembers they will come back. Meaning Lucas could be back. Someone had to trigger those memories. If they come back they either forget what happened, they never died like they were suppose to or he claimed them as his army." Adam says the last part slowly as if he couldn't register or even wants to comprehend what was going on.

Damon stands up slowly not looking at any one of us. He's just staring off to space. I felt like something wasn't right like I should be scared at how calm he was. Damon slowly turns to me with a calm face yet his eyes were showing different emotions. Scared, anger, worried and tired? I'm not good at reading eyes or expressions without seeing action. Damon just stands there still as can be. The walls begin to shake. I didn't make a sound not wanting to leave my eyes off of him. Why is he so calm? The back door begins to shake along with the walls.

"Damon. Damon! DAMON!" Adam screams for his attention but Damon's gaze was locked on me. Everything stilled. Damon grabs Adam's and I's hands making us fall on the ground. I groan trying to lift myself up but Damon still kept a hold on my hand. He was staring at me with this unreadable expression. It was starting to scare me a bit. "Damon what are you doing? Ma-" Adam didn't get to finish his sentence. We were suddenly outside the house. "Oh no." Before I could ask Adam why he said that. I ended up saying the same thing. The house was on the ground no longer standing. Adam looks at me with a calm expression. He mouths to me run. He kicked Damon on the shin and ran the other way while I ran the opposite of where he ran. I didn't know where I was going hell I didn't even know where I was at.

I was confused on why I had to run. Damon wouldn't hurt me....would he? "Stop running princess." My breath hitched and my body froze in its spot. His voice was so close yet I didn't feel him near me. "I'm in your head." For some odd reason that didn't anger me. It would if it was any other day but right now it was the least of my worries. Staring right at me was Damon and he didn't look so....Damonish.

"W-why did I have to run?" I was still frozen in my spot but I didn't want to move. Right now I wanted to pee my pants.

Damon walks towards me slowly. "I don't know ask your little boy toy that." I look at him confused. My boy toy? Who is that? "Adam. Adam you dumb bitch." My eyes widen at his words. It hurt. It really did hurt. "What? Can't handle a few names? What should I call you then? Hmm...sweetheart, honey, baby,babe, love, dear or how about slut, hoe, bitch, whore, not good for anything, unpleasant-" His head starts to move side to side in a creepy way. His eyes flicker from his normal eye color to black. His fists were clenching and unclenching. All I could do was stare as the tears were rolling down my face. I was scared for my life. I didn't want to see this side of Damon ever again. Was it even Damon?

"D-don't listen t-to him J-jade." Damon reaches out for my hand then his body flew into a tree. He groans at the impact and my jaw drops from the tree breaking in half. "T-hat was unnecessary, Xeloch." Damon groans out and starts to get up. Xeloch? Who's that.

Damon eyes turn all black and they stare right at me. "Hmm...so this Jade." Damon sticks his hand out for me. "I am Xeloch. Damon's demon...inner demon." I don't grab his hand but I nod my head. "Aren't you quite rude. My time here is limited since...I just lied about being Damon's inner demon and such. What can I say? It's in my blood." Damon smirks and I shudder. This is not gonna end well. "Nice meeting you Jade or can I say bitch?" I glare at him but he just chuckled. "I'll be back again. Don't move. Wait..aha you already can't." Damon's eyes roll back to his normal eye color and I fall on the ground. Damon runs to me and kneels before me.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what was going on. I would never call you those names." He helps me stand and he wraps his arm around my waist. I felt weak and couldn't move my legs. "Xeloch he was my inner demon but he made me do so much damage that they replaced him with another demon. Long story short let's just say he found his way back to me. If you see my eyes turn pitch black with a red iris it's him not me. I can try to kick him out but.." I look at him waiting for him to finish. He just shook his head making us start to walk towards the tumbled house.

"But?..." I say in a whisper.

"To get him out I have to put him into something. Nothing is strong enough to contain him. I need a warlock." Damon looked straight ahead. "He's dangerous. I don't know how to stop him." I looked at him and I knew then that Damon wasn't being truthful. He knew how to stop him. He just didn't want to tell me. He doesn't want to tell me.

"You know don't you?" Damon's eyes flickered to me and stopped.

"You have to understand that not everything ends in a happy ending Jade. Whatever happens happens. It's the cruel truth. Don't do it." I furrow my eyebrows together.

Don't do what?

Fall in love.