26

"You better heal fast because it's time."

I looked at him with confusion, "time for what?"

"Time to fight."

------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at him with groggily eyes before speaking, "I-I can't fight..I don't k-know how." I grabbed onto him as hard as I possible could with the poison still in my body, "I'll die out there," I mumbled. He gently put me down when we were at an entrance. He turned to face me with cold eyes letting them burn through my soul. He leaned on the door frame keeping his cold gaze on me.

"You will not die," He said with a monotone voice, "idiot," he mumbled under his breath. I leaned against the wall feeling dizzy again.

"I heard that idiot," I hissed out. I hate loving him. I hate how I fell for him so easily. I hate it all because it was cruel to me. He was nothing but mean to me. Here I  am slowly falling for him when he didn't feel the same. He can say what he wants but I know. I just know.

"It was meant for you to her, moron," he said with his words full of amusement. "Okay we spent to much time here. They are coming and we don't have the numbers that we did long ago. So, get off your high horse and woman up," he glared at me. "I know you can do it," he whispered. He turned around and heading out the door. I wasn't quick to follow him.

I started to take in deep, slow breaths. I needed to relax because if I was tensed I could walk out there and be shot when I step one foot out that door. The other guys already left me. They left when Damon and I paused for this little chit chat. I stared at the door as I was feeling everything come back to me.

I won't let us die. Just believe in yourself. You are more than what you believe to be

I ignored the other Jade. She betrayed me; for some reason I felt betrayed by her. She didn't do anything to me but let me born as this. I could have been born a normal girl. With no powers, no worries of dying and not having people want me for my 'powers'.

When I felt my strength come back to me I pushed away from the wall. This was a now or never. I was leaning on the latter but I knew Damon would come back and drag me out. I took a deep breath and pushed on the door. I slowly let one foot out then the other. I look up and see people fighting. I didn't know who was on my side. I'm taking a wild guess and guessed that everyone with mean looks and black clothing wasn't on my side.

My guess was correct when they saw me come out the door. They stopped fighting with the others but before they could move towards me. The fighters took the time they got distracted to kill them. I flinched when I heard cracks of necks and blood fall from them. Someone touched my shoulder and I jumped away. I threw my arm out and smacked the person. "It's just me," Damon chuckled.

"How can you be laughing! I am about to die!" I screamed at him. He took his knife out and stabbed at someone on my right. I flinched cowering behind him. I was seeking protection. How pathetic.

"Jade, you can do this. Stop thinking about the cons!" he screamed at me while killing more fighters coming at us. I nodded my head even though he couldn't see me. I took deep shallow breaths trying to calm myself. "Ready?" damon asks without looking at me. I say yes and he passes me a sword while still fighting. I step from behind him locking eyes with my targets.

It's now or never

I finally agreed with her. I threw out my arm slashing at someone's arm, cutting it right off if I may add, and jabbed the sword in her neck. I almost vomited at the sight of her black blood but I had no time. A guy was charging at me ready to jab my neck. I bend down and slash at his legs. All of a sudden he grew a fucking tail. It jabbed me causing me to fall to the ground.

Damon stood in front of me slicing the guy's tail before slicing his head. I quickly swing my sword to his left trying to protect him from another man. I quickly got up but when I did Damon already killed the man. I rolled my eyes. I swung my sword again killing an fighter.

Before I could swing my sword a woman knocked it from grasp. I quickly look over to Damon but he was to busy battling a group of fighters. I quickly turned my head in time before her claws came at me. I threw out my arm punching her in the face. She stumbled a bit before regaining her balance. I kicked her legs causing her to fall back. I quickly picked up my sword but before I could kill her; an arm came out and grabbed me. I swung my sword at the person but it still had a hold of me.

The woman got up smirking at me. Her eyes turning to a dangerous blue color. I gave her my own smirk before getting out the grasp of the person. A boost of confidence was running through me along with an adrenaline rush. I grabbed the person by their neck and turned them to the woman. I quickly sliced his throat then I threw his head at the woman. She caught it with ease but she lost focus. I took that as an opportunity to kill her also. I sliced my sword through her chest aiming just where her heart should be. I quickly pulled back and sliced someone else.

More and more fighters were charging at me but I could only kill so many. I wasn't fast enough for them let alone strong enough. Damon was handling as much as he could. I was on my own. Suddenly I felt my body start to shake. Not letting it keep me from staying alive I kept trying to kill as many fighters are I could.

I froze, my whole body froze and the last thing I saw was the fighters pile on top of me.

-------------------------

Sorry for not updating in like YEARS but I have been busy. The book is almost coming to an end. Hopefully you will enjoy the ending (;