21

I skip outside feeing very confident about this second practice. I know of course that I will get my ass beat again but this time it won't be as bad as before. I was spent the whole night watching fighting videos with tips and tricks. "Aren't you a little too happy to be doing this. Especially this early in the morning and how you were woken up." I look at Joshua with a huge smile on my face.

"Negativity it not the key to success dude." I say as sweetly as I could. Joshua shivers which catches me off guard. 

"Please don't use that voice again. It was scary." He says with wide eyes and he takes steps back. I begin to laugh not knowing exactly why I begin to laugh. "Why are you laughing? I'm not joking around like I think I peed a little. Let me check." Joshua turns around with a confused look and I close my eyes. Are the guys still coming or are they inside talking about what happened earlier. "You can open your eyes now."

I slowly open my eyes and find all the guys standing there staring at me. "Are we going to start this practice or can I go back inside to sleep?" I push past them and go to the middle of the yard. I start to stretch like the videos did last night. The guys just stand there looking at me like I grew two heads. "What?" I ask while stretching out my legs. 

Damon was the first to speak and he scoffs when he does, "Who stretches before a fight." That's all he said and the other guys nod their heads.

"I'm not saying I will stretch before I fight but this is practice. I don't wanna like...hurt myself. I am a very fragile girl." I get off the ground and wipe anything off my pants. 

Adam was the next to speak up, "Why did you stop?" I told him if they were going to find it funny that I was stretching then I would love not to be laughed at. The boys start to throw out excuses on how they weren't making fun of me. I just rolled my and ignored them.

Damon claps and everyone's eyes turn towards him, "We need to prepare for anything. The word has gone out that Jade has been reborn. Stories about her are circling around and most of them are rumors. Since only a few have made contact with the past Jade they spread rumors adding little white lies." One by one the men turn serious no joking around anymore. They stiffen up and cling to every word Damon said. "People who are good at hurt have contacted Olaf, Adam and I how they would fight along our side. They don't want the supernatural world to change which is the only reason why they would be our allies. Those who think Lucas can actually change the world are siding with him. Which means that they would most likely would kill Jade if they glance at her." 

My body stiffened up and fear coursed through me. I have yet come to terms about who I was and what I was before. I know what I am now and I know some what about what I was before. It's all still so new to me that I don't understand most of the reason on why I am so widely known. I have only met Olaf like twice and I feel so safe around him. I feel safe around these guys too but I don't feel so safe with Adam. It's something unexplainable. 

I quickly shake off my thoughts. Just as I focus back in I see a hand coming towards me. I quickly dodge the hit and step to the left. I throw a quick punch to the side as I remember the trainer doing the same in the YouTube video. I didn't let the person react to the punch before I slid my leg forwards causing the person to loose balance. I feel a presence behind me that made shivers crawl down my spine. I use my speed ability and go a few feet behind the rest of the guys. They all smirk and use their abilities. 

My whole life of existence would I think that I would be getting 'jumped' by guys that I have never met. I see water coming towards me and I quickly dodge it at the last minute. I run towards Joshua and pull my arm back sending a powerful punch. It sent him flying back which shocked me. Before I could do a happy dance something hits me. I turn and see another fist coming my way. I grab Paul's hand but he turned into a sprit again. "How do I even fight you!" I sped away from him and charge for Nicky. 

Nicky smirks and begins to say something in Latin. He throws his hands back causing me to be thrown across the lawn. I groan in pain but I didn't want to give up yet. I want to show them that I am tough well tougher than what they thought. I get up and I raise my hand up as well. If Damon is a demon and he makes people fly around like some rag dolls maybe I can too. I try to picture Nicky flying towards the deck. I open my eyes to see that the guys all disappeared. I begin to freak out. What did I do wrong? Where did I send them off to.

One by one they drop in front of me with smirks. I sigh in relief that I didn't do anything bad but gulp in fear at the way they were walking towards me. They were my predators and I was their prey. They circled around in me in seconds. I scream in shock as someone grabs me and when I felt the tingles I knew who it was between. I let out a squeal when I'm slammed to the ground. I look up and make eye contact with Damon. 

Knowing what Damon was capable of I knew he wasn't doing his worst. I was glad about that but then again no one is going to go soft on me. I need to be prepared for anything and anyone. Damon grabbed onto me again and got me in a choke hold. He leaned down a little "I could easily snap your neck at this very moment. What will you do?" I tried raking my brain with thoughts. How could I possibly get out of this choke hold. 

"Do it again! I want to restart because I would be dead by now," I say with some confidence. Damon lets go and I fall to the ground. I quickly get up and try to run off. I notice the guys are still surrounding me in a circle. One by one they come towards me and I didn't know what to do. I was internally freaking out at this moment. 

I just started to throw punches and kicks around. I did hit a few of them but then I see Nicky triple. I didn't know that they were all slowly doubling. I begin to to start hitting them faster and faster. Using my speed as an advantage which helped a lot. Then I feel arms around my neck when I took a quick breath. I grabbed on the arms and slid through the them as fast I could. I threw my leg back hitting whoever grabbed and dashed through the men. 

I fall to the ground knowing I was tired but I barely broke out in a sweat. "Vampires don't sweat nor do they get tired," Adam holds out his hand to lift me up. I take it with a look of defeat and he just laughed. I don't think he knew I was actually too scared to continue training. I still have a lot to learn and they teach me nothing. They just come at me and expect me to kick their ass. 

"Are you guys going to tell me how to like fight. Like kick ass and shit. Do I have to kill them?" I ask the last part with shyness. I don't think I could kill someone even though they were trying to kill me. The boys begin to laugh but when they heard me say the last part they stopped. They looked at each other before looking at me again. They were debating on who should talk. I just knew by them looking at each other and looking back at me over and over again. Damon rolled his eyes and stepped up. 

"Yes you have to kill them," Damon said with a bored tone. The guys all turn to look at him and smack him on the arm. He hisses at them and walks away. 

"He is never the one to lay things lightly," Adam apologizes and the guys nodded their heads in agreement. 

"How do you guys know Damon and Adam?" I ask and they all stilled. Adam beings to cough in awkwardness and the guys looked everywhere but me. Adam opens his mouth to say something when Damon comes back with anger in his eyes. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hopefully you guys enjoyed the chapter. If you need anyone I'm always open to talk with you.