13

JADE'S POV: 

I woke up and started to get off the bed. Which is what I thought I was going to do. I shot opened my eyes to see only darkness. My hands were chained up and with every pull I made it stung. I blinked a couple of times trying to see through the dark. That's when I noticed that I was blindfolded. Of course I'm a vampire-demon which means I could see in the dark. At least they weren't dumb as my last kidnappers. I hope they didn't ask questions because I would surely kill them with my bad breath. "Fuck." 

I whipped my head around forgetting that I couldn't see a thing. "Who's there?" I didn't like not being to see anything. It's what I fear of the most other than clowns. I shivered at the thought. 

"Hey Jade! It's me Eth-ooooo" The stranger coughs and speaks in a deeper tone. "I'm Ethel what's your name." I rolled my eyes clearly they know my name already. I would be scared but nothing surprises me anymore since this whole thing happened. 

"I know you know me. So let's cut to the chase. You bad or are you good? I can kick ass still blindfolded." A little white lie won't hurt anyone. Maybe unless he wants to make my statement be proven. 

"I'm stuck along with you. I can't see a damn thing." That makes two of us. "I think others are here with us but they're still knocked out cold. I'm not sure because I feel someone by me. Oh god, I hope it's not a dead person." 

"Shut up. You have a mouthful on you. Honestly I just need a comfy bed right now. I'm tired of this whole getting kidnapped then escaping then getting kidnapped again. Can't they be original?"

"What do you want them to do? Bribe you?" I think about it for a second. 

"No I just want to be left alone. A-L-O-N-E. Alone. I'm nothing to them. They think I am but I'm not. I can barely contain my pee. What makes you think I can fight someone."

"Never doubt yourself Jade. You will be surprised on what you can do." I mocked him under my breath. I really need to stop talking. My breath does stink. If there are others in here with us I bet their breaths aren't any better. 

"God. Something smells bad."

"Damon?" His voice made me jump in hope. He can get us out of here. I know he can.

"Fuck." I hear sizzling sounds coming from my right. "Damn assholes. Holy water. Damn that. Damn you fucking asswipe." I move my hands again and again my hands start to sting. "Stop moving dumb ass. It's holy water and vervain on your cuffs." I hear a growl and freeze. "Angel dude." Who is he talking about?

"Nice hearing you again, Damon." I hear more sizzling and the smell of burnt. "Stop moving before you burn your skin off."

Damon huffs but does as he was told. "This will end with their bodies torn apart and burned." I shudder at his remark.  His voice was as cold as ice. 

"Well well if it isn't the old gang." I didn't recognize the voice but she was sure the other two did. 

"Let me out of here and you will live." The man chuckled and started moving about. I hated how I couldn't see one thing. I had to depend on my hearing to know where his whereabouts were. Even then it wasn't enough for me.

"You're confident even if one small movement can end your life. I suggest you start listening to me before Jade here gets it." I frowned. Yes, threaten him with me. So typical for everyone.

"Jade close your eyes and let it take over you" Let what take over me? How do I even let it take over. My eyes have been closed for the longest. "Relax." 

I hear a painful slap and Ethel groaned. "Shut up! Don't speak another word, ANY OF YOU, or you're life will end right here."

Taking deep breaths I started to relax a little. It didn't help when I didn't know what was suppose to be happening. How did I know if I was even doing this right. Was I even doing anything?

Suddenly I felt myself drop. I felt myself get hot and full of fury. Yet, it wasn't me. 

It wasn't me at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------