11

A/N: As you know I will be having slow updates. I am back in school and I'm very busy with homework. When I do finish I'm just so tired. I go take a shower and go straight to sleep.  I will update when I can. Maybe I will update on the weekends and Fridays. Enjoy xoxo

JADE'S POV:

I roll my eyes when I see that I am yet again kidnapped. If the thing that I am gets me kidnapped every so often I will literally just go to the middle of the ocean and stay there. Hearing the door start to open I lay back down and pretend to be asleep. 

"I know you're up" A deep voice said in the dark. I shake my head no.

"No-uh I'm asleep" I start to fake snore to add into my lie. I curse at myself when I notice what I did. Sometimes I need to think. 

"Get up!" I crossed my arms and sat up. I don't know who he thinks he is but I don't do good with orders. "I said. Get. Up." I look at his red, glowing eyes. 

"No. You sit down." I smirked at his expression but soon regretting it. I don't understand where this sass is coming from but I don't want to go back. I like this feeling of being in charge. 

"Bitch." He growled and lunged at me. Laughing to myself I just rolled to the side causing the man to bang his head against the wall. "You will pray for that." He rubs his head and lunges at me again. By then I was standing up with a grin on my face. Watching those movies better do me justice. I dodge him and step to the side again. I kick my leg out causing him to trip. "I told them not to suck out people's powers. You would be dead if they did." 

"Nice to know." I look quickly to the side to see Damon there with a straight face. The face that haunts my dreams day in and day out. The face that I don't like looking at because it scares me. "Nice to meet you and goodbye." Damon lunges for the man and the next second the man is on the ground dead. 

"How did you find me?" Damon looks at me with a blank face.

"I always do don't I?" With that being said he grabs my hand and drags me out the room. He was either running really fast or these walls make someone dizzy. It didn't matter to me because I was getting really dizzy. Any moment I felt like I could puke or worse faint. "We're almost there." I nod my head quickly glad that this blur was soon going to end. Looking around my surroundings I see men and women charging at us with red eyes. 

"Why do they have red eyes?" Damon turns to me and grabs me by my waist. "We're in hell and those are the worst of demons." I look at him with wide eyes. 

----

A/N: Very short I know. I wish I could type longer but I still have homework I have yet to finish. I wanted to update for you guys. 

xoxo