05

JADE'S POV:

"Why don't you just tell the truth? You know that I know that you know what's going on here." I glare at the woman before me. I tug at the ropes again hoping something would come from it.

"I know nothing! You would have thought that you would be smarter than that...Luna." The guys behind her growl and I hiss back.

"Don't tempt me child I know all about you." I fake a smile and shake my head.

"If I could clap I would. You know me but sadly I don't know you. I don't want to know. I JUST WANT TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" I glare at the Luna in front of me. Looking at me like I grew two heads. After all I learned today that's probably what happened.

-

"Don't. Don't come near me." Damon raises his hands in surrender with Adam beside him. Olaf was in-between us all. "You are all crazy!"

"Jade you have to believe us. We wouldn't make that all up. You are the one. We need you we thought it was over but it wasn't. We have no army! We have nothing. We can all die if we don't do something against him. We know you can do something. Why do you think you have that charm bracelet. You have to try to summon them. Get us answers because we are lost more than ever." I look Adam with wary eyes and take a step back when he takes one forward.

"For God's sake. We are you're fucking mates out of whatever many they were. You fucking loved us so much that you couldn't choose us." Damon mutters something under his breath. "There! I said it! You think that you being a hybrid between a Demon and Vampire was crazy. I can't fucking feel anything of any emotion other than anger. Why! Because I was tied to a damn vampire. A vampire! You know what fuck this. She lost her memory. She isn't the Jade I fell in love with." Damon disappeared and I stayed staring where he was previously at. I didn't know him but something inside me broke in two. My stomach dropped and I felt tears forming.

Don't cry. Like he said you aren't his Jade

"Adam I told you he shouldn't have came. She wasn't ready for all that. She wasn't even ready to know who she was." Olaf looked so calm but somehow I knew he was angry. I don't know why he was but I could feel that he was.

"I tried Olaf. He was watching her. He was there when Lucas" Adam looked at me before whispering something in Olaf's ear. I heard what he said he isn't a really good whisper. Who ever that man was wasn't looking to be friend's that for sure.

"Then why didn't he kill him!" Adam sighed running his fingers through his hair .

"It's not that easy. If Lucas was here for you that means he has an army. We need to kill the army before we kill him. If we kill him first." Adam stops and sighs. "We don't know who's in his army or what they would do. It took Damon everything to not kill Lucas right then and there."

I sit down rubbing my head. All of this information is giving me a major headache. To top it all off I don't even understand what Adam is saying nor do I know exactly what's going on. All I know is that I'm not human. What am I going to tell Lilith. Should I even tell her? I need to tell her she lives with me! Then again if I told her that could be placing her in danger. I don't want to put my best friend in danger.

"Look I need to take a run to clear my head." I get up walking towards the backdoor. "Don't follow me. Tell that to Damon to." I open the door and shut it behind me. Walking or running calms my nerves and that's exactly what I need right now.

"I'm sorry about earlier." I ignore him and continue running. "Don't ignore me. That angers me and I don't want another episode like that to happen again." I stop and turn to face him. Taking a deep breath I look into his eyes.

"I will forgive if you answer my questions." He grabs my hand pulling me to a tree.

"Anything for your forgiveness." He kisses my hand making me blush and look the other way.

"How did you find me?" He took a deep sigh looking off to the side.

"Let me show you" He grabbed my hand where my bracelet was on and closed his eyes. I felt wind blowing all around us. Suddenly it stops. I'm in a vision.

-

"I know her when I see her. God damn it! I promise you she was at that party Damon." Shrugging my shoulders I continue walking to my house. Oh how I missed this place. It brings back all the memories of years before.

"Olaf said that there are doppelgängers that will appear before we see her. That's probably who you saw. Besides Olaf also said that there would be a small chance that she will be here where it all started." I open the door leaving it open for Adam not really caring if he was coming in or not.

"That was her. She was just like before expect she's kinda blonde now." I turn to give him a look. Jade has to have jet black hair. It looked beautiful on her. "Okay so she is kind of different then before but I just know it was her. I felt the pull, the mate bond and I had a gut feeling."

"Just like what you said the last time. We both know that we can fully know she's Jade if she gets that charm bracelet. Until then leave and find me when you truly see her." He stormed out the house not bothering to shut the door. I groan shutting the door with my mind.

-

It's her. Adam's right it is her. I won't hear the end of this from Adam. Why did I come to the stupid party. Maybe it isn't her. I should talk to her just to make sure.

"Hello I'm Damon and you are?" The supposedly Jade looks me up and down before walking away. Yup that's Jade alright. "It's not good to ignore." I say with a smirk.

"Yeah well it's not good to talk to strangers yet here we are." She takes a sip from her drink, water okay good. I give her a look hoping she would tell me her name. "I'm Jade." With that she smiles and turns away walking off in another direction.

Walking out the house with my hand over my heart trying to calm my heart. It's her. I found my Jade. I found my true love.

-

I let go of his hand with wide eyes. How did he do that? Why didn't he just tell me.

"I wanted to see if I could do that." He looks up at the sky. "Before you died I was learning something with Ni- a warlock on how to show what I want to show. It was to show you every memory of us if you had picked me. I would have did that everyday of my life even when we make new ones. I wanted to only show the moments we meet." I looked at him with a blank face.

"How did we meet....before I died?"

He broke out in a smile and chuckled. " It was at Starbucks and I over heard you talking about boys. I waked over to you and your friend." He let out another laugh. " I was always bad at flirting so I said cheesy things. I knew you were my mate when I laid eyes on you. You looked terrified of me before you even knew my name. I never figured out why but yeah" I nod my head not knowing what to say. I had a lot of questions but I don't want to ask them at this moment.

"I'm tired. I must be going now" I got up and started to walk towards the flat. I don't hear footsteps behind me so I'm guessing he just vanished.

"Well well well if it isn't the it girl" I quickly turn around but I was met with darkness.

------------

A/N:

Hopefully this update was worth the wait. I'm so sorry but I'm guessing there will be slow updates. I will try to write more for you guys.

Xoxo