18

JADE'S POV:

A kick was thrown my way and I quickly moved out of the way. I watched Drake with careful eyes trying to figure out his next move. I saw his arm flinch and blocked his punch just in time. I didn't through any hits because I'm not strong enough. I was hoping that if I blocked his hits for a long time that he would eventually give up. I begin to smile at how good I was in blocking his hits. He was pretty fast and I was just a bit faster. Before I could block his head bang I was kicked in the gut. I bend over holding my stomach in pain with slight tears coming.

"Don't get comfortable with just one opponent they won't play fair. They will attack you no matter what. Always keep your guard up. If you are fighting one person don't think that's the only one you will be fighting. So far you have only shown us that you can only block." Adam stands in front of me with his arms crossed. He had a disapproving look and I just stared back at him. 

Damon steps beside Adam and my eyes slowly make their way to meet his eyes. "I don't think she has it in her. I think that we're better off alone defeating these bastards than having her with us. What is she going to do? Wait for one of us to risk our life to save her?" Damon looks at me dead in the eye with a calm expression. My hands begin to curl into fist. My breath started to come out faster and I could feel my eye twitch. "She is just a hopeless human girl after all. She has abilities in her but she acts just like she didn't. Hell what if she's playing for the other team. Waiting for us to fully trust he be-"

Joshua speaks up, "Damon that's enough." 

"See already defending her. That's what she wants right. She wants us to fall for that hopeless act. When we go out into that battle field you all would try to protect her. Ignoring the fact that someone could kill you for being so unobservant." 

I step closer to Damon with anger raging off of me. "I can defend myself." I say between my teeth. "I don't them." My heart begins to race and my adrenaline begins to arise. 

Damon smirks like he didn't believe a word I was saying. Like this was all a twisted game for him. "Prove it." He stands close to my face with just centimeters between us. "You're just a weak little hybrid." I take a step back and Damon quickly opens his mouth to speak. The anger was blinding me and all I could see was red. My fist collided with his face which causes his face to go back. He came back up and his nose looked out of place with blood dripping from his nose.  He smirked. He had the nerve to smirk at me. I do a roadhouse kick at him and he stumbles back. He looks at Adam having an eye conversation but I didn't let him finish. I will prove to him that I can fight. 

"Jade calm down." I hear someone say but I ignored them. If I could see my face right now it would show pure hatred towards that demon. I throw another punch but he blocks it. That didn't stop me though. I kicked him in the shin and threw a upper cut which connected with his jaw. "Jade stop." I ignore the please and stomp towards Damon. I kept throwing hits and kicks. 

Then I froze. I couldn't move anymore. Damon got up from the ground with a creepy smile. I tried charging at him again but I couldn't move my legs. I tried moving my arms but I couldn't move them either. "Jade if you calm down I'll let you go." Oliver steps in front of my line of vision of Damon. 

"I am calm." I say with a some what calm voice. I even fake a smile.

"Your eyes say different." He crosses his arms looking at me, looking through my soul.

"Didn't know eyes could speak." I try crossing my arms also but I remember that I can't move. I breath in and out slowly. When my anger began to subside I spoke again in a calmer voice. "I'm calm."Oliver searched my eyes and smiled. He began to say something under his breath and when he opened back his eyes I was able to move again. "Thanks."