07

JADE'S POV:

"I knew she wasn't going to last long. She never does and now this Jade's energy is down." I looked at Damon with confused eyes. What is he going on about? Why is speaking as if I wasn't there.

"You did good Damon from saving her. You should have been in there before she did that. You knew Jade always fainted afterwards. You knew yet you still made her use her powers. She needs everything for battle." Damon punched the wall while glaring at Adam. He's paying for that because I am not rich.

"I wanted to see what I saw years ago! I wanted to see if Jade was the same not like...her. Not like this. She is not my Jade. She is nothing like her. I will not stand by and let this happen." He turns to look at me with disgust.

"She can not help it Damon. You will regret saying those things. She is your mate as well as mine. I will not stand here and let you speak of her like that. Nothing has changed with her Damon."

"Yes! She is different. Her personality and her looks. She may be Jade but she is not my Jade." Damon glares once more at me and pushes past Adam.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that. He doesn't mean anything that he said. He's just angry with everything that's going on. He still thinks that what Jade did was a mistake. That she should have picked him and none of this would happen. He doesn't know how to win your heart so he is angry." Adam sighs running his hand through his hair.

"And you? You speak so much of him and his past. Yet I know nothing of you but your name, Adam"

"I knew that Jade was going to Damon. I always envied Damon. He's....special. Jade liked anything that was like her. Sadly I wasn't but she needed me. For some reason she still needed me. I was her second mate that she found. I was thinking maybe thats why she loved me. I think the one who she truly loved was Damon." Adam sits next to me with eyes full of sorrow. I felt bad for him. He knew something that he shouldn't have known.

"I'm guessing that he is giving up because I'm not like her?" I looked at him with a small pout.

"No, you're exactly like her. He just doesn't want to admit it. He doesn't like change and his heart still yearns for her. He doesn't like how you are more...careful with your words. He liked Jade's sass he liked it because it was towards everyone but him. He's the most jealous person you could ever meet."

"He claims me but he doesn't want to claim me? He likes me but he doesn't want me to know?"

"He doesn't want his heart broken." I look at Adam with awe. Does he not want me? Does he want me to pick Damon instead of him? Is he telling me all this because he wants me to feel sorry for him or is he feeling sorry for Damon.

"It's been a long night. I need some sleep. You may leave when you want but I'm going to bed." He nods his head and stands up when I do. I walked him to the door and locked it behind him.

"I was waiting all night for them to leave." I turn to look at Lilith with my hand over my heart.

"You scared me! I'm tired we can talk tomorrow. Is that fine?" Lilith nods her head and walks away. I walk towards my room.

--

"asjfodf" I put my face under the pillow. "adaf ledve me kldn"

"Jade you're making no sense. Wake up! I have something important to tell you. I can't keep it inside anymore." I flip her off. I'm not a morning person and for some reason my head is throbbing.

"Don't ever do that again buttface. Now get up it's important. I need you to be looking at me!" She yanked the blankets off of me. I groaned while turning around. This better be very important if she's waking me up at-- I turn to look at the clock.

"It's FUCKING 6 AM what the hell Lilith. Couldn't this wait for later. I'm really tired." I yank the covers from her hands and closed my eyes.

"It's been eating me up for the longest and I just really need to tell you. I'm a werewolf." I turn to look at her with a smile on face. She's lost it. She has completely lost it.

"Nice try Lil. What's the real news?" I sit up now to wide awake to even sleep.

"I am. Jade look at me." I look at her in the eyes. Her eyes started to change colors and got bigger. I gripped onto my sheets trying to contain myself from running away. She growls at me showing her pearly white, pointy teeth. She gets off the bed and looks at me with wary eyes. Before I could jump off the bed she turned into a medium sized golden wolf.

"I-I-Yo-ou" I looked at her with wonder and betrayal. "You lied to me. How? How could you keep this from me? Why didn't you tell me earlier. I don't, I don't understand." I get off the bed and walk towards the door.

"Jade let me explain." I walk out my room towards the bathroom. I just got to freshen up and ignore her for the rest of the day. I don't need to be mad but I feel like our friendship was nothing. I thought we could tell each other everything. "I know what you are. I don't understand why you didn't tell me anything. If anything we are both to blame. You know why you didn't tell me and that's why I couldn't tell you."

I sighed closing the door knowing she was right. I start brushing my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror. I look very similar to the girl in my dreams. She had dark black hair, same eyes and she was a little darker than me. I don't understand why I have blonde hair and a bit paler.

"Jade talk to me please." I splashed cold water in my face and walked out the bathroom towards the living room. "You know I don't like when you ignore me. At least look at me."

"I have no right to be mad. What do you know about me?"

"That you're not normal either. You're fast and have good hearing. I know that those two guys are something to you. A mate or something. I don't know how you have two when that's impossible. Surely the moon goddess did something wrong or a mistake. Yet my parents told me that she does things for a reason. I know that one of them is a vampire because he stinks like death! I don't what the other is but I also know he isn't human." I stare at her with a smile.

"I don't know what I am. I'm a hybrid of a demon and a vamp-"

"WHAT!" Lilith turns and runs. I stare at her retreating form. What did I say wrong.

-----------

Sorry for the late update guys. I made this chapter but never posted it.

(1225)