04

Jade's POV:

"Who's there?" I smack myself on the forehead. Nice going Jade, this is how people die in the horror films. Who even says films anymore? Ugh. I grab the frying pan and hold it over me like you would do with a bat.

"It's just me Jade! I forgot my key! I need my key before going to school." I put down the frying pan and opened the door with a shy smile. I pass her her keys and shut the door quickly. Over reacting, I'm over reacting.

Taking deep breaths to calm my beating heart I walk upstairs to my room. Not letting anything get to me is my number one goal at the moment. Laying down on my bed I think back to what Lilith told me. Her dream was so weird. Why was she so frighten? Like she knew something I didn't. I don't enjoy that feeling very much.

Getting up walking slowly to the door. I swear I heard someone knock on the door. Stepping on my tiptoes I look through the peep hole. It's that guy. What's his name umm Damon. It's damon. Should I answer it. No, I think I should let him believe that I'm not here.

"Jade come on I know you're in there. I saw your shadow moving away from the door." I cursed under my breath opening the door with a big smile.

"Oi, I didn't know someone knocked on the door." He looks around like waiting for something. Realization hits me. "Yes, yes come in." He smiles and walks inside. I shut the door and lead him into the living room. "What brings you here?"

"Umm well I actually have to tell you something. I mean only-- did you have a weird dream?" I look at him with shock. How did he know? Is he some psycho dude who like can tell the future or something? Should I lie to him? I don't want to seem like a crazy person. "Where did you get this bracelet?"

"Why is everyone asking about this damn bracelet!" I grab it pulling it off my wrist. Well trying to but it wouldn't budge. "Ugh! Yes I had a weird dream. What's it to you?"

"It's to early." He runs his hands through his hair. "Something must have happened. But what? What could possibly happen to speed up the progress?" He keeps speaking to me or more like himself. He quickly turns around to face me which made me stumble back a little. "Who is 'everyone'?"

"You, Olaf and Jade"

"Olaf. Olaf! I'm sorry Jade but I must be going." On his way out I can hear him mumble under his breath. "She changed. She's nicer." With that he opened the door and walked out with a bam. Stupid guy! If the door broke he was going to pay for it.

Walking out the door I locked the door and went to my car. I need to clear my head. What better way than going to the park? I mean what can go wrong?

I parked my car and made my way towards the swing section. I love swings like the butterflies I get when I push high enough. It's amazing to me maybe that's why I like rollercoasters. I run towards the swings but someone reached it before I did. It was my favorite swing since I was little.

"Did you know I was running for this swing, right?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest glaring at the man.

"That's not very lady-like Mrs.Edwards" I look at him carefully.

"How do you know my last name?" He widens his eyes before smirking.

"Damon told me. I am his friend and we met at the event. Well sort of. My name is Adam. Pleasure to meet you...Jade." I mumbled under my breath of how a prick he is. He could have moved and let me sit in my favorite swing. "Here let's switch places."

"Oh no you don't. I offered that the moment I stomped over here. You lost your chance." He shrugs his shoulder with an 'okay' and I quickly got up. "Let's switch places. Since you offered and all." I glare at him then glare at the ground. Why to act all tough Jade

He chuckles but he does what I say. I sit on my swing and start pushing myself.

"Where did you get that bracelet?" I groan. Why is this bracelet such a big deal.

"I got it from a woman gosh. Why is this bracelet so important.?" I look at him who is still staring at the bracelet.

"You will find out soon. Sooner than expected." He gets up and I stop swinging.

"Where are you going?" He looks at me and then looks to our right. I follow his gaze and see a teen around my age marching over here.

"I gotta run. Have fun and you don't know me!" With that I turn back around and he was gone. Did he just climb a tree?

The teen groans and looks at me. "Where did he go?" I shrug my shoulders, wouldn't I want to know. "He was just talking to you. Do you know his name?" I groaned and got up.

"Do I know you? No, I don't. Are you creeping me out? No but you are starting to. Do I give a big flap about 'that dude'? No I don't. Do you need to move away from me? Yes.You.Do" I feel my eye twitch before it stopped and I blinked.

"W-what happened to y-your ey--" He didn't finish his sentence before he started to drift off. He was staring at nothing but he looked so concentrated. He looks at me with a final worried gaze and runs off towards the woods.

What is going on with the world? Well with guys. Guys are so weird.

Stupid cooties.