19

Stephan crosses his arms and leans into the desk. He looks between Damon and me with questioning eyes. "Someone has been sneaking into Hell and killing off demons. We don't like interfering with these things but they are coming into Hell! If they were being killed on Earth we would understand. We would know that demon hunters were doing the deed. Something is wrong. I can't even see who's coming in and out. If they are even coming out. The demons are furious and have been doing even more bad deed then before." Stephan looks at me. "They all say her name. The demons last words are her name." I look at him and I could see where this is going.

"Do you think I have some part of this?" He looks at Damon with his eyes pure black. It was like I was staring into a world of nothing. It gave me the goosebumps. "I don't know what's going on but I can tell you that I have no part of it." 

Damon looks at me after he nods at Stephan. "He isn't saying you have any part of it. He is saying that who ever is doing this wants you. They are sending a message. Demons don't get scared they get angry. Yet demons are scared to step out of Hell. Some of them need to in order to live." When he said that I knew what he meant. I didn't need any explanation. Those demons needed to do some killing in order to live. They need to feed and they can't do by staying here. Even if they do stay here who ever is killing off the demons are coming into Hell.

I turn to look at Stephan with sincere eyes. "What are you going to do?" He sighs and pulls at his hair.

"I don't know what to do." His pitch black became even darker if that was even possible. "My dad he doesn't know what to do. He doesn't even care as long as he isn' being harmed. As if he could be. I do care because someone is coming into Hell thinking that they can do whatever they want with no consequences. I don't know if that thing is working alone or if it's group. I don't know if it' human or a supernatural creature." He gets his breaths coming out rigid. "I will get to the bottom of this." His face starts to transform and I cower back. I can see his true form coming out. I look down afraid to see the rest of him.  I could only imagine how his father looked. 

"Stephan calm down. What are you going to do? Go out there and kill anything in sight? Remember what Lucifer said. If you step out of Hell you can't come back. You will be exposed to every revengeful creature out there. Those creatures will try to get a hold of you to kill you. I don't need that happening." I quickly look at Damon. How much does he know about Stephan. How long has he known Stephan. He talked to him as he would care if he was never seen again. The usual cool collected guy is turning anxious by the second. I could feel it and there is no doubt in my mind that Stephan couldn't feel it either. 

I kept quiet when the silence over came us. Afraid that if I spoke I would see something that could scar me for life. The silence was overbearing. I sighed in relief when Stephan began to talk. 

Stephan sat back down before lowering his voice. "I wasn't going to do that." All my life people talked bad upon demons. The two demons that I ever meet care. They care about something. Humans go around thinking that no demon could have feelings. Humans also think that such things don't exist. I hate to admit it but I was once that human.

"If they are trying to get her why can't we use her as bait? They know we don't care for other things but ourselves. We can lure it in and see what happens." I snap my head towards Stephan, who thankfully was back to normal. 

"Not gonna happen." Damon and I said in unison.  Damon rolls his eyes. "We need her for battle if anything they will come then. I know word is going around. If they knew she was here they will kill her. I can't let that happen. We just started her training this morning. She would die before she could even throw a hit." Damon leans in and writes something to Stephan. 

I roll my eyes. I was very offended at his words when I knew what he was saying was pure veracity. Which annoyed me to the bone. Did they think I would know how to kicks ass when I never even used violence towards no one in my whole life of existence. I certainly knew that I was never one to step up for myself. If someone were to push me or call me something that I didn't I would just walk away. Not because I was being the bigger person but it was because I knew I would have gotten my ass beat. 

"What battle?" Stephan asked making eye contact with me. His eyes turn pitch black and he winked at me. After that his eyes turned back to normal. My normal. Damon tells him that he would tell him later. He said we needed to get back before someone comes and kills me. He said it with no emotion while my eyes bulged out. I think about home and I close my eyes. I repeat to myself the word home and I open my eyes. I was standing in the living room right where I was before going to Hell. 

I look around and see that it was dark. How long were we even there. It didn't even feel like we were there for an hour. Thoughts were racing around my head about the many possibilities that I could die.

I didn't want to die.