Chapter 1

"Okay guys the important match comes in three days. I've gather all the information we are gonna need to know." I said looking at my notes. "First of all the match it at 3 right after the breaking news. We are playing in Kelp Dome so it gives us a head start on strategize. They have giving us the layout right here so take a look at it." I said placing down the top view of the map.

"So then how can we make this work. You can get in to the center from three different ways." Rachel said.

"We will go in from all three ways. Rachel go in to the center by going right and up the ramp, unto the fence like thingy. Kayla go in from the right as well but you will go up this ramp into another section. Cover it up then go to the center. Ashley I'll go with you through the left as soon as I cover the base completely. So we kinda protect the base." I said.

"Okay what about after?"

"If all goes good Kayla will send the Boo Yah signal. If not at least protect every inch of our base." I said. "By the way guys we are gonna have to create a custom weapons for this match."

"How come?"

"Because our usual weapons aren't good enough. We need good specials. Good side weapons that go well with the main weapons. Like for example I've changed my Roller." I said. I then took out my roller and they look at it. "The rim is now gold. Has good range when I flick it. But it takes time. I have ink bombs and an Inkstrike." I said.

"So we all need to upgrade it?"

"I say we should. Then for the next two days we practice with teams around our area." I said.

"Okay let's go to the weapon shop them."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Let's see what we got." I said.

"I got a AreoScope MG." Rachel said.

"N-Zap '85." Kayla said.

"Rapid Blaster." Ashley said.

"Okay now let's see how we do on the field. Remember the stages today are Port Mackerel, or Slatspray Rig. We know the plan already for those two right?" They all nodded. "Then let's show this team how it's done." I said. We stepped on the circle in the same format as always. I felt my hair changing colors. It was now a green color. I then saw it was Saltspray Rig. "Remember Rachel and I will take control of the center. Kayla cover as much as the side and Ashley get control of the bottom center." I said.

"Got it." Ashley said. And with that the game started.

Troy's POV

"Shouldn't we be practicing for this match?" I heard Daniel say.

"Why should we nobody is as good as us." I said.

"I say we should because this team isn't like normal teams dude." I heard Angel say.

"Explain how." I said.

"They have a team similar to ours. They have a shooters and a roller. They always win by a landslide just like us. I say we should train." He responded.

"Or we can just watch their live game that's about to start." Rick said. We then pay attention to the screen.

"I haven't seen a live game from them in years." I heard Angel say. I was gonna respond by decided not too. I saw a roller where I would usually be. I then saw three shooters behind her. We usually have the roller behind us. As the game started I saw the roller jump in the air and flick paint everywhere. They then went their separate ways to cover more ground. I saw two aiming for the center, one going for the bottom section, and one cover the nearby ground. Before I knew it the game ended. They won by a landslide.