Chapter 17

"Have fun over there." I said hugging Angel.

"I'll miss you." He said than leaned in for a kiss. I kissed him back obviously. It was more of a short sweet kiss.

"You can make babies with her when we come back we need to go man." Troy than said.

"Shut up!" Angel said, at that point we were both blushing. I gave him one last hug and than he went on the train. The train then left and I stood there watching. Once the train left I went to Inkopolis. I might as well should train. Kayla, Rachel, and Ashley are all here and I heard the Inkies are in turf at the moment if only we can find them. In the meantime I'll go to our mini locker and find them there. When I arrived at the locker all three of them were already in there.

"Okay what is the plan." I said going to the roller part of the locker, than picking out the carbon roller deco.

"I don't know that's on you captain." Rachel said.

"Than we should play some rank." I said.

"Squad battle obviously tho." Kayla said and with that we went to where ranked battles were. It was rainmaker and we already had a plan for that. We went to our spots and waited. When the other team was ready we were able to see the stage. The stage was Urchin Underpass. We stood up and I looked at Ashley. She than gave me a nod. We than looked the same way. Kayla and Rachel were looking the other way. When it was time Ashley and I went straight while Rachel and Kayla went left. Ashley went up the wall while I went around but we were at the same spot. Ashley went down left and went through the gates to a point where she could do her charger things, while Kayla came through the middle. Ashley went to their side to try and slow them down. Kayla than helped me break the rainmaker shield. Once it popped I grabbed the rainmaker. Rachel than squid jump towards me and went up the wall to their side. I than began to charge the rainmaker and launched it. I was able to kill someone. I than began to make progress. Kayla and Ashley went towards there base to push them back. I began to go forward but very slowly. Why did they make the rainmaker so heavy. Once I arrived at a certain point I began to charge the rainmaker and launch it. I continued this until I made it to the stand. I climb the stand and placed the rainmaker.

"Woomy!" I than said.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Okay the other part I'll make if there is time in the future but for now this book will be on pause until December 1st because I will be working on the book that comes out on that date. If I have time and when it's splatfest I might have time to finish this part and do some of that time skips stuff but this is it. Peace fellow unicorns and stay fresh.