Chapter 16

Still disappointed that Team Planes lost. And on top of all that the Squidions are going out of town for a match with a team. They will be gone for a week. Today is their last day before they leave town. I had stayed the night in Angel's house since I got lazy to walk back home. I opened my eyes and saw Angel still sleeping holding me like I was a teddy bear. He is so warm honestly. Not only that he smells nice. It's weird to be with someone for me. I've been use to being by myself. But I'm glad to have him in my life. I decided just to nuzzle my head to his chest. He than stirred a bit meaning he was waking up.

"Morning Megan." Angel said kissing my forehead.

"Morning, so what do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Stay home with you." He said hugging me tighter.

"Boring." I said.

"What how is that boring?"

"Turf war with me sounds better." I said.

"Fine we can do turf war." He said.

"Shall we twin?" I said.

"Only this once." He said. I than jumped out of bed and went straight to his closest. Usually everyone in inkopolis wear the same clothing. So you can say every article of clothing is a unisex item. I than saw he had a sporty bobble hat, I knew for a fact I had one of those. But I'll put that to the side. I than saw how he had a white inky rider. I placed that to the side. I grabbed his white strapped on and blue moto boots to the side as well. I also grabbed the black anchor tee and place it to the side. I was on the search for his 18k aviators. Now where would he put those. I than found it in one of his drawers.

"I got two outfits, pick wisely." I said showing him the outfits. He looked at it and finally decided.

"The moto boots one." He said.

"Alright get dressed than we can go to my place to get my clothes, I would use yours but they would fit too big." I said.

"Naww you can take this white anchor tee and my old sporty bobbly hat. You are wearing your blue moto boots already so it's all good." He said giving me the white anchor tee.

"Alright." I said than went to the bathroom. I than put on his white anchor tee and saw how it fit a bit too big. I than tied the end of the shirt into a knot to make it a bit tighter than I saw how I had a hair tie. I decided to put my hair in a pony tail. When I finished I than got out of the bathroom and saw Angel ready to go.

"Here is your bobble hat." He said giving it to me. You can tell it's a bit old but I really don't care. I than put it on and looked up at Angel. "Now you're ready lets go." And with that we left his place and began walking to Inkopolis. Once we arrived we went to turf war.

"Ranked or turf?" I than said looking up to him.

"Depends what rank are you again." He said.

"S" I than mumbled.

"What did you say?" He said, giving a smirk with it.

"Nobody cares that you are S+." I than said.

"Scrub." He than whispered in my ear. I playfully slapped him as he laughed a bit.

"Let's try to get you to S+." He said.

"I mean I guess."
---------------------------------------------
Short chapter since it's a birthday present for haibookworm happy birthday girl not only that happy birthday to myself. There might be a chapter for splatfest and well my Wii u is working again so yeah pirates. Ps the chapter for splatfest will be a bit late if there is one. Probably the day after splatfest late idk yet. Just Peace fellow unicorns and stay fresh.