Chapter 18

"Man that was a great game." I than said to my team.

"Yup dominating as always." And with that we begin to make our way to the next game. We still have the challenge to do with the Inkies since they are somewhere in one of the lobbies. But we will fight them when we can. We kept going through the halls when we saw a huge crowd of inklings outside the lobby.

"Hold up I'll be right back." I said.

"Why?"

"Look outside seems like a popular group came to visit."

"More like two." Ashley said.

"What."

"You didn't hear? Well there are two major groups here to battle in our stadiums. And well everyone is trying to meet them before there big game tomorrow. And they will be playing on Museum D'Alfosino." She said.

"That map isn't schedule to come until another two weeks." I than said in shock.

"I know, so I actually got all of tickets so we can see the new map." She said.

"Well we should go outside and see the teams, unless you know the names."

"I actually don't remember the names?"

"Well let's go see." Kayla said. And with that with our weapons in hand we went outside. Well our weapons weren't really in our hands. Rachel and Ashley switched weapons after the last game, Ashley isn't a bad charger actually. Ashley put away her Splattershot away in her bag, Rachel strapped on her charger and let is stay behind her, Kayla placed her Squelcher in her bag even though it was sticking out, and I folded the handle of the roller and had it strapped on like Rachel.

Nobody in the crowd noticed us so we stood far away but not to far away. Just enough so we could try and figure out the groups. We than looked at the time and we heard the Inkopolis news come on. I guess it's 2pm already. We than saw the next set of stages. For regular Turf it was Moray Towers and Blackberry Skatepark, meanwhile for Ranked it was Hammerhead Bridge and Camp Triggerfish.

"Now for more news."

"Oooooo Exciting."

"Two teams have came to do a turf war tomorrow."

"What two teams?"

"Tenta-Cool and One-Shots."

"Wow awesome names!"

"For more information check out the table or our website."

"Until next time...."

"Stay Fresh!" And with that the news ended.

"Well they told us what we needed to know."

"Should we go to play games now?" I than asked.

"Yeah let's go." And with that we began to make our way until someone yelled out my name.

"OMG MEGAN CAN I HAVE A PICTURE!" Maybe everyone will be more focus on the guest. I turned around and saw people running over to me. Even some that were looking at the guest teams. I looked at my team not knowing what to do. They stood next to me and they nodded. I guess time to take pictures.

"Yeah sure." I than said and with that the inkling came up to me and we took a picture. Everyone then went to take a picture with one of us. After awhile we finished and I was so tired. "Now for turf." The lobby doors opened and we were gonna enter.

"Hey aren't you the team that tied with the Squidions?" Welp now chit chat.

"Ummmm yes we are." I said then turning around to face them.